Erik Walden charged with disordely conduct

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
If only he could hit the QB that hard. Seriously we can't afford to lose anymore guys at the LB position. Especially pass rushers. For christ sakes we have a hard enough time getting to the QB as is, and now this idiot.........fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so pissed right now.

Time for Brad Jones and or Frank Zombo to step up. Hopefully we can get So'oto some playing time too

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Arrested; not tried and convicted. As has been said above, let's presume him innocent until he is proved guilty.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Young guys just don't get it. You're supposed to find a good lady and then do whatever she tells you to.

Yeah. Might as well get a vasectomy while you're at it. :rolleyes:

It's all about being the Alpha Male, but at the same time Alpha Males don't pick on people who are weaker.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah. Might as well get a vasectomy while you're at it. :rolleyes:

It's all about being the Alpha Male, but at the same time Alpha Males don't pick on people who are weaker.

My wife lets me go into her purse and say hi to my 'guys' at least once a week. Call it visitation rights. ;)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
You know its disappointing that these players do such things. While I respect players rights and everything you think they would know better and just try to remove themselves from bad situations.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cut his *** NOW. The girl had to go to the hospital for cuts and bruises to the head as well as an injured hand. Walden is being charged with a felony which indicates substantial injury. We do NOT need this ******** right now. Get him out of here Ted! Bring on So'oto!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Well, the press reported it and everything we read in the press is accurate (especially about the Packers) so it must be true. :rolleyes:

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow...Can we seriously wait for the facts??

I hate to be in front of some of you if you were on a jury for me....

This isn't a courtroom. It's the Green Bay Packers. How many more facts do you need? The girl was busted up. Walden was the only other person there. Self-defense? Okay, where are HIS wounds? The Packers are in the business of winning football championships. Walden has created a distraction that hurts the entire team. At the VERY least the Packers should suspend him immediately. If he is indicted next week, let him go to the Raiders. I have no tolerance for this kind of crap. Nor should you.

L

Lunchboxer

Suspend him ASAP.

I do not have tolerance for Incompetent fools on this team.

Locker room poison.

The facts are he is hitting his GF that aint right.

D

Dan115

Too much turkey on the brain, it was Bishop I was thinking about. It seems Zombo hasn't shaken his injury just yet and Jones seems relegated to special teams. Kinda scary to think about who is left.

Bishop and Hawk.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Suspend him ASAP.

I do not have tolerance for Incompetent fools on this team.

Locker room poison.

The facts are he is hitting his GF that aint right.

That may make him a fool, but it doesn't make him a locker room cancer. I hear that term thrown around on here a lot but nobody actually seems to know what it means

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
This isn't a courtroom. It's the Green Bay Packers. How many more facts do you need? The girl was busted up. Walden was the only other person there. Self-defense? Okay, where are HIS wounds? The Packers are in the business of winning football championships. Walden has created a distraction that hurts the entire team. At the VERY least the Packers should suspend him immediately. If he is indicted next week, let him go to the Raiders. I have no tolerance for this kind of crap. Nor should you.

Thank Goodness it's not. We have minimal knowledge of said incident. Jumping to conclusions just makes you look stupid.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walden was hurt in the game yesterday, and he missed a good quarter or so, but came back.
He hurt his knee when he was rolled into a fellow Packer after a pretty good gain by the Lions.

I agree with RS who pointed out his ex used to go ballistic, un-provoked at him.
I had an ex-GF who went ape at me once.... and while I stayed sitting in my recliner watching the game on TV, she threw a Packer tv-tray at me.

If a guy does that to a guy, he gets teeth knocked out.
Her doing that being a girl, I can't do anything, except try and catch it before it hits me in the head.

Walden has been playing pretty good. A lot better than Brad Jones or Zombo ever have. Plus Zombo has gotten hurt 3 times already this year, and he cannot be expected to contribute this year.

Next up: J Lattimore. I hope he's bulked up a bit the past 3 months......

D

Dan115

Walden was hurt in the game yesterday, and he missed a good quarter or so, but came back.
He hurt his knee when he was rolled into a fellow Packer after a pretty good gain by the Lions.

I agree with RS who pointed out his ex used to go ballistic, un-provoked at him.
I had an ex-GF who went ape at me once.... and while I stayed sitting in my recliner watching the game on TV, she threw a Packer tv-tray at me.

Her doing that being a girl, I can't do anything, except try and catch it before it hits me in the head.

Walden has been playing pretty good. A lot better than Brad Jones or Zombo ever have. Plus Zombo has gotten hurt 3 times already this year, and he cannot be expected to contribute this year.

No matter guilty or innocent he will miss some playing time.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank Goodness it's not. I'd hate to see your stupid *** on a jury. We have minimal knowledge of said incident. Jumping to conclusions just makes you look stupid.

First off, you are WAY out of line calling me a "stupid ***" for presenting my opinion (which is shared by many) on a relevant topic. Second, I've been on a jury, for a home invasion charge, and I voted to acquit because the evidence wasn't there. Third, the Packers are not bound by any legal standard of evidence before taking action against a player. If you find the fact that he obviously inflicted significant wounds on his GF for ANY reason to be acceptable, I feel sorry for you. The fact that you resorted to name-calling simply because you disagreed with someone also says a lot.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
First off, you are WAY out of line calling me a "stupid ***" for presenting my opinion (which is shared by many) on a relevant topic. Second, I've been on a jury, for a home invasion charge, and I voted to acquit because the evidence wasn't there. Third, the Packers are not bound by any legal standard of evidence before taking action against a player. If you find the fact that he obviously inflicted significant wounds on his GF for ANY reason to be acceptable, I feel sorry for you. The fact that you resorted to name-calling simply because you disagreed with someone also says a lot.

I have no problem with you presenting your opinion but when you go on to tell other people they should feel the way you do about a certain subject, well that I do have a problem with.

Walden was just arrested today, we don't have all the facts, so even though you are entitled to your opinion, you still look like an idiot for trying to roast this guy on a stake before you even know what happened. And being this incident occurred less than 24 hours ago, it's impossible for you to know what happened. So what you claimed to be "obvious" is in fact, not. Walden was arrested for suspicion of domestic assault. Do you know what suspicion means? These are allegations, he has yet to be convicted of anything

The Packers can take action against a player without evidence, I think everyone knows that, nor did anyone try to argue it. So I don't why you even mentioned it.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I said what? Sure it was me?

Just for the record, I could care less to what she did. A man does not strike a women.

There's only one excuse for a man to hit a women. If she's holding a knife or a gun at him.

As usual, innocent till proven guilty, but just the fact that the police was called is enough to be released (actually not re-signed). There's no room for that kind of behavior in this organization, Rodgers, Jennings, Driver would never put themselves in this kind of situation, regardless if Walden is guilty or not. This is simply not acceptable.

Members online

Latest posts