Erik Walden charged with disordely conduct

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Green Bay’s perfect season on the field does not include a flawless record off the field. Linebacker Erik Walden was arrested for suspicion of assaulting his his live-in girlfriend, according to Charles Davis of the Green Bay Post-Gazette. Walden, who had eight tackles against the Lions Thursday, will be held until Monday at the earliest.…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow...quick to judge..

Can we wait to see all the facts? I seem to recall that there was an issue with Ahman Green and he was arrested but it turned out he did nothing wrong.

Doesnt look good, but wait before telling Ted to cut him

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Wow...quick to judge..

Can we wait to see all the facts? I seem to recall that there was an issue with Ahman Green and he was arrested but it turned out he did nothing wrong.

Doesnt look good, but wait before telling Ted to cut him

Agreed. What if Aaron Rodgers was simply alleged to have done something? No one on here would call for him to be cut. Let it play out. Walden doesn't have a history of off-field problems, if it turns out he did do it, then I am fine with cutting him.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed. What if Aaron Rodgers was simply alleged to have done something? No one on here would call for him to be cut. Let it play out. Walden doesn't have a history of off-field problems, if it turns out he did do it, then I am fine with cutting him.

Yuppers...the Rodgers scenario is perfect

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bet when what's his name for the Vikings just got arrested for the same thing, you all said "lets just wait n see" right?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chris Cook got arrested for assaulting his girlfriend and we all pointed out that the Vikings needed to take strong action against him or risk being labeled a joke.

The victim wound up in the hospital with cuts, bruises and a hand injury. Doesn't seem like a rush to judgement to me.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Bet when what's his name for the Vikings just got arrested for the same thing, you all said "lets just wait n see" right?

Chris Cook and yeah I did. Not on here but that's generally my view. I'd hate to be fired from my job for something that I was accused of.

edit: did not know that Cook's GF was in the hospital

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Chris Cook got arrested for assaulting his girlfriend and we all pointed out that the Vikings needed to take strong action against him or risk being labeled a joke.

The victim wound up in the hospital with cuts, bruises and a hand injury. Doesn't seem like a rush to judgement to me.

Have a link of Erik's g/f has cuts and in hospital?

Sometimes people that did the hitting get hurt more then he person that just sat there taking it..Trust me, I was in that spot..Ex would hit me and while I would block the punches her wrist would get bruised..She explained the bruises were from me grabbing her there

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The JSOnline article said the victim did not have any visible injuries according to an arresting officer. See link
below.

Chris Cook has been arrested multiple times, including pulling a gun on a neighbor.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/134502048.html

Hmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if this spells the end for Walden, as he was injured in yesterday's game. Who's the next man up, So'oto? I hope his pass coverage is serviceable.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So'oto time!!!!!!!!!!! But actually I'm sure Zombo and Jones get Walden's snaps before So'oto does....

Walden, not good mang, not good. Disappointment.

Members online

Latest posts