Eric Ebron in 1st or Colt Lyerla in 7th

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Packers need to get one of these two fast athletic tight ends to replace the matchup problems that Jermichael Finley created. Assuming Ebron is around at#21 and Lyerla is around in the 7th round. Which one would you rather see TT draft?

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Ebron is there and we draft him, I wouldnt complain. I think hes gonna be a good pro TE.

D

Deleted member 6794

I think Packers need to get one of these two fast athletic tight ends to replace the matchup problems that Jermichael Finley created. Assuming Ebron is around at#21 and Lyerla is around in the 7th round. Which one would you rather see TT draft?

I guarantee the Packers won't draft a guy with character issues like Lyerla.

OP
OP
thequick12

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's the difference between Koren Robinson and Lyerla? He got busted with some coke yeah you really think there is no one on the Packers that did or even still does coke out of 53 men.

D

Deleted member 6794

What's the difference between Koren Robinson and Lyerla? He got busted with some coke yeah you really think there is no one on the Packers that did or even still does coke out of 53 men.

I don't know about that, but I'm totally sure there's no one currently on our roster that said the Sandy Hook shooting was a government conspiracy and the parents of the kids that supposedly died were all liars.

OP
OP
thequick12

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lyerla said that? Thats unfortunate, but is this football or politics. His personal thoughts no matter how off base should not be held against him on the football field. Where he would add something to the team that will be missing without Finley. Personally I would rather have Ebron despite the rumors that he is a Finley type of guy. But if Ebron not there at 21 I'd have no problem getting Lyerla in the 7th because of the great value it would be to fill a top need with our last pick. I'm not gonna hold something dumb he said against a 21 year old kid. Young guys say dumb stuff all the time thats what being young is about, learning.

D

Deleted member 6794

Lyerla said that? Thats unfortunate, but is this football or politics. His personal thoughts no matter how off base should not be held against him on the football field. Where he would add something to the team that will be missing without Finley.

He would add a whole new dimension to the locker room as well, one I don't want the Packers having to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts