EPL and British Football

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Footbll being football i would not be surprized if any one of those teams got a result against the three going for the title, squeaky bum time seen it all before.

No doubt. But a few of those relegation threatened sides will have squeaky bums too.

---
Typical City thanks you. As a turnabout of fair play... you have my full support for winning the UEFA CL.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Liverpool coach should calm down its only a game, if his team are so great they would have won regardless of public transport. Sour Grapes :roflmao::sneaky:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27182818

well after Jose's rant about West spam parking the bus earlier in the season, his tactics, though spot on for the game, are a bit hipocritical. and as a neutral it did make the game less exciting to watch

but i'd like to thank chelsea for the morale boosting 2-1 win we got at the bridge last week to set us up for a great 4-0 win over cardiff, the sunderland miracle is well under way

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
well after Jose's rant about West spam parking the bus earlier in the season, his tactics, though spot on for the game, are a bit hipocritical. and as a neutral it did make the game less exciting to watch

but i'd like to thank chelsea for the morale boosting 2-1 win we got at the bridge last week to set us up for a great 4-0 win over cardiff, the sunderland miracle is well under way

To a degree yes however West Ham hardly got a shot on target that game maybe one? at least Chelsea got two goals and beat Liverpool fair and square on the counter.Im not too bothered about the ole neutral support to be honest look at Keegans Newcastle United they had plenty of them and they won nothing as you know.

By all accounts Sunderland deserved the win so good luck to them, this happens in football. If only because of Gus id like them to survive.

Last edited:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Everything seems settled other than City or Liverpool for the title... and Spurs or Rags for the last Europa League spot.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Tattoo you........whos is this then? cool place to put one. If you Google it your null and void. :)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aye you got it nessie, if it was a guess it was a good one if it was a Google.................:cautious::D well placed tatt.
No, no, no...it was a guess, didnt google it. :coffee::D
Thought which player might have two or even three kids and came to the conclusion that it had to be one of the older players..... or a manager.
Fortunately I knew the favourite EPL team of "Mr. PF71" and didnt expect you to post an Arsenal player or even Mr.Wengers wrist/arm....:cautious:;)

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
In my opinion Liverpool now out of the race too.
Congrats City (Yeah, I know, still two games to play for them but I expect them to win both)
https://twitter.com/GoalUK/status/463646612599083008/photo/1

City certainly have to be strong favorites at the moment. I don't think anyone is wanting to repeat the experience of QPR two years ago. So I am expecting a very good effort from them against Villa tomorrow.

---
Shyte! Rags score.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
No, no, no...it was a guess, didnt google it. :coffee::D
Thought which player might have two or even three kids and came to the conclusion that it had to be one of the older players..... or a manager.
Fortunately I knew the favourite EPL team of "Mr. PF71" and didnt expect you to post an Arsenal player or even Mr.Wengers wrist/arm....:cautious:;)

Ha maybe it could have been a double bluff nah there is no way i would have bothered posting that if it was Wenger he's so square. I should have known you'd get it nessie, good lateral thinking. For the record thats his kids and wife, the inking only cost him £80. Cheap at half the price for a millionaire. :)

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
It was great to see Edin Dzeko score those goals. Now a draw versus Hammers will suffice.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was great to see Edin Dzeko score those goals. Now a draw versus Hammers will suffice.
A draw wont be a problem.
Will be a sad day for Liverpool, they could have won their first championship since years but blew away their chances.
I think its a well deserved championship for City !

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha, Staggies with another win, 3-2 at Partick Thistle. :tup::)
Btw - I wonder if it could make sense to rename the thread into EPL and British football ? :cautious:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Ha, Staggies with another win, 3-2 at Partick Thistle. :tup::)
Btw - I wonder if it could make sense to rename the thread into EPL and British football ? :cautious:

Staggies are now Top of the bottom section ha! ill take that nessie! :)
Dont see why not, an admin would do it if we asked them im sure.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Staggies are now Top of the bottom section ha! ill take that nessie! :)
Dont see why not, an admin would do it if we asked them im sure.
Oops, its already renamed, did you asked the admin PF71 ? Great ! :tup::)
Now we can discuss anything about Wolves, County or the Dons as well without being "off topic" ;)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts