EPL and British Football

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well its maybe not as bad as it was but in the recent past they were almost hiding their flag away, (aswell as the union jack its more theirs anyway.) In embarassment and guilt because of the far right idiots who kind of stole it from the normal english fans. I havent a problem with it, its their flag, but id still avoid a pub full of england fans though. :D

You over during the World Cup? cool. :cool:
Indeed, I'll watch England against Italy somewhere in a Manchster pub and the third place play off in Edinburgh :):D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. There will be more watching up here in Canucklestan.

I beg all of you to at least give me a few minutes of time and watch 2 videos.... Here's the first. Last World Cup, soccer bars across the nation were asked to film the crowd at their bars for the last game against Algeria in case something dramatic happened. Let's see who was watching.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This is of course the goal in injury time to put us through.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
And this one of course....

"Just who in the hell are they talking about"?

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
^ Literally brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. But its time to move on from last World Cup and make some more moments this World Cup in a much tougher group.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Just ok? Maybe great or bloody brilliant? :D

Dont worry there are other teams id rather see fail miserably than the USA, in European World Cups they dont do so well for some reason but in Japan/Korea and South Africa they did so you never know, getting to round two would be a good tourney because of the opposition.

Last edited:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Let's see who was watching.

I don't think anybody doubts the American's capacity to support their own team and break out that disgusting USA USA chant at the slightest provocation. The question is who will be watching all the rest of those televised matches... (besides the truly hardcore fans of the game such as yourself... who I contend are still few and far between).

I believe you noticed the difference yourself when you went to the final of the Women's World Cup. The German team did not have to be playing for it to be an event.

btw... I'd still be working for Fox Soccer News if the situation was more favorable and voetbol did matter so much in the U.S.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
What happy Fans. :D Typical Citeh can thank us later.

Last edited:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
No idea what this Wolves fan was doing? Shirt and scarf being worn, do you think he was lost?

See we are a tolerant bunch we will let anyone in with us. :) he must have been scared of the Scousers.

Edit : Good news if you like simulating Vampires. :rolleyes::mad:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27180793

Last edited:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Still can't believe you can get 16/1 on a Mourinho Chelsea to win the league, staggering. In my opinion, if there's one team out of the 3 that will win all of their remaining games it'll be Chelsea.

Aye thats what i thought, i saw those odds today very tempted to put a wee flutter on at 16/1. :sneaky:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Still can't believe you can get 16/1 on a Mourinho Chelsea to win the league, staggering. In my opinion, if there's one team out of the 3 that will win all of their remaining games it'll be Chelsea.

Everton - Man City
Man City - A. Villa
Man City - West Ham

Chelsea - Norwich
Cardiff - Chelsea

C. Palace - Liverpool
Liverpool - Newcastle

If City can win away at Toffees... they should be a good bet to take the title. That is really the only daunting fixture of the bunch.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Footbll being football i would not be surprized if any one of those teams got a result against the three going for the title, squeaky bum time seen it all before.

Latest posts