EPL and British Football

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Possible new CFC kit designs. why in the name of all that is holy can't we keep the same shirt for a couple of Seasons.:mad:
Possible home, Rank :tdown:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Possible home Rank :tdown:

Mmmm not bad. :cautious:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Hmmm, I like the white away jersey, that's quite nice.
But the blue one with stripes must be a joke :rolleyes:

The first two are unimaginative and bland templates, id never even consider getting either one of them. Adidas are either hot or cold these days. But as yet at least not at Puma or Nike levels of rubbish product.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess if your name is Sergio Aguero then its only fair you get away with two footed stamp tackes, :rolleyes: btw no sour grapes from me great game despite the result.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo.../Sergio-Agueros-horror-tackle-David-Luiz.html

....ouch. :eek:
I really love the physical game they play in UK but thats simply a straight Red Card. :rolleyes:
Unfortunately couldnt watch the game, they didnt air it on German Sky. :(
Looks like City has a good chance to win the FA Cup, they will be a huge favourite against Wigan.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
....ouch. :eek:
I really love the physical game they play in UK but thats simply a straight Red Card. :rolleyes:
Unfortunately couldnt watch the game, they didnt air it on German Sky. :(
Looks like City has a good chance to win the FA Cup, they will be a huge favourite against Wigan.

Yeah blatant straight red card no question. There's hard but fair and then there is tackles like that, and he got away with it. Swings and roundabouts these things tend to even themselves out in time......
I don't really like Wigan but i hope they now win the FA Cup.:rolleyes:
Nice avatar nessie.:tup:

A few new kits
Bayern home

Bayern away, i like.

Milan

Manure going all Seattle

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah blatant straight red card no question. There's hard but fair and then there is tackles like that, and he got away with it. Swings and roundabouts these things tend to even themselves out in time......
I don't really like Wigan but i hope they now win the FA Cup.:rolleyes:
Nice avatar nessie.:tup:

A few new kits
Bayern home

Thanks ;)
Yepp, easy pick for me as well - hope Wigan beats them! I just dont like City....:rolleyes:

Hmmm, I must admit that this Bayern home jersey is quite nice. Classic design.
Croak, this is a "must buy" for you. With "Mia san Mia" stitched onto the collar :eek::D
I'm still waiting for the new Hamburg shirts, especially the away jersey.

Some more new kits, Barca 2014:

And Arsenal away, I dont like it:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Thanks ;)
Yepp, easy pick for me as well - hope Wigan beats them! I just dont like City....:rolleyes:

Hmmm, I must admit that this Bayern home jersey is quite nice. Classic design.
Croak, this is a "must buy" for you. With "Mia san Mia" stitched onto the collar :eek::D
I'm still waiting for the new Hamburg shirts, especially the away jersey.

Some more new kits, Barca 2014:

And Arsenal away, I dont like it:

Mmmm i dont really like what Nike are doing, those skinny blue bars on the Barca shirt ruin it.
Ive seen worse **** shirts, but its pretty bland to be honest.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Schurrle agreed to terms with Chelsea. Wow! Looks like the blues are trying to compete for the Champions league next year.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Football is the most important of the least important things in life..........
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22184198
Yepp, there are more important things and leukaemia/blood cancer is a deadly threat. Hope he gets well soon.:tup:
Btw - everybody can help by beeing a potential stem cell donor !
Did I mention that I spent stem cells last summer to a patient who has to fight blood cancer ?

But back on topic: Transfer fee for Schurrle shall be 20 m Euros, salary 4.8 m Euros. Wow...

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Yepp, there are more important things and leukaemia/blood cancer is a deadly threat. Hope he gets well soon.:tup:
Btw - everybody can help by beeing a potential stem cell donor !
Did I mention that I spent stem cells last summer to a patient who has to fight blood cancer ?

But back on topic: Transfer fee for Schurrle shall be 20 m Euros, salary 4.8 m Euros. Wow...

That rings a bell now you may have mentioned it fair play to you!:tup: Is it a painful thing to do? ill look into it. I do my little bit though i donate blood three times a year thats the maximum allowed in the UK.

They must see something in him! hope Gomez is next. ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
That rings a bell now you may have mentioned it fair play to you!:tup: Is it a painful thing to do? ill look into it. I do my little bit though i donate blood three times a year thats the maximum allowed in the UK.

They must see something in him! hope Gomez is next. ;)

Nooooooooo....:eek: :sick::cry::poop:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Nessie have you ever go into Football Manager for the PC? i just got the 2013 version of the game seriously addictive if your into that kind of thing. ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nessie have you ever go into Football Manager for the PC? i just got the 2013 version of the game seriously addictive if your into that kind of thing. ;)
Oh yes, I played several managers for years.
I started with the first type of manager games on Commodore Computers (C64,C128/ Dos) when I was young.
Very simple graphics but a lot of fun leading Bury FC to multiple Championships :D

Later I played several EA managers and "Anstoss", a German football manager, made
by a small German company and in my opinion one of the best ever.
I think they dont exist anymore because EA Sports are just too big.

Since I dont have any Windows PC's anymore I didnt buy a new manager game because I couldnt find a game
that runs under Mac OS X.
Which one do you play ? EA Sports Manager? Or is there another manager game I dont know yet ?

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Oh yes, I played several managers for years.
I started with the first type of manager games on Commodore Computers (C64,C128/ Dos) when I was young.
Very simple graphics but a lot of fun leading Bury FC to multiple Championships :D

Later I played several EA managers and "Anstoss", a German football manager, made
by a small German company and in my opinion one of the best ever.
I think they dont exist anymore because EA Sports are just too big.

Since I dont have any Windows PC's anymore I didnt buy a new manager game because I couldnt find a game
that runs under Mac OS X.
Which one do you play ? EA Sports Manager? Or is there another manager game I dont know yet ?

Ahh not sure if it would run on that system or not. The good old days of Football Manager! its the updated version on the PC seriously addictive just like the original. Got it half price on Amazon UK, ;) it needs a 128mb video card minimum and a steam account. Its difficult but rewarding currently im in charge of little Norwich City trying to keep them in the Premiership, running on a very tight budget couldn't believe it i beat Chelsea 0-1 away from home! :eek::D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahh not sure if it would run on that system or not. The good old days of Football Manager! its the updated version on the PC seriously addictive just like the original. Got it half price on Amazon UK, ;) it needs a 128mb video card minimum and a steam account. Its difficult but rewarding currently im in charge of little Norwich City trying to keep them in the Premiership, running on a very tight budget couldn't believe it i beat Chelsea 0-1 away from home! :eek::D

Ha......there is a Mac sign on it, I think I will give it a try. :)
I do have a 256 MB video card so I guess it should work on my PC or Laptop.
And i found it on German Amazon for only 22 Euros ;)

1-0 away at Chelsea, sensational. :D
Can you choose a team before you start playing ? I always loved to pick a team from the fourth tier....

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Ha......there is a Mac sign on it, I think I will give it a try. :)
I do have a 256 MB video card so I guess it should work on my PC or Laptop.
And i found it on German Amazon for only 22 Euros ;)

1-0 away at Chelsea, sensational. :D
Can you choose a team before you start playing ? I always loved to pick a team from the fourth tier....

Before you decide to buy check the game requirements just in case, you should be ok. Needs also a Steam account, just a little download. Not bad! i bought the game for 17.50 euros on Amazon UK a special offer i got lucky. :eek:
Yeah you can choose any team in any country you like, big or small. :)
On Steam you can also buy for a small fee No sackings and No transfer windows, and National sides etc. :tup:

Football Manager 2013 PC System Requirements:
Processor: XP: 1.6GHz or Faster. Vista/W7/W8: 2.2GHz or Faster
Memory: XP/Vista/W7/W8: 1.0GB RAM
Graphics: 128MB *Supported Chipsets : (see below)
DirectX®: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2GB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
LAN: TCP/IP compliant
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.
Requires Internet Connection and free STEAM account to activate.

If i was Ivanovic id goto the Doctor to get a Jab, you never know where Suarez has been. Shocking behavior not the first time hes done it, deserves a long ban.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22243650

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before you decide to buy check the game requirements just in case, you should be ok. Needs also a Steam account, just a little download. Not bad! i bought the game for 17.50 euros on Amazon UK a special offer i got lucky. :eek:
Yeah you can choose any team in any country you like, big or small. :)
On Steam you can also buy for a small fee No sackings and No transfer windows, and National sides etc. :tup:

Football Manager 2013 PC System Requirements:
Processor: XP: 1.6GHz or Faster. Vista/W7/W8: 2.2GHz or Faster
Memory: XP/Vista/W7/W8: 1.0GB RAM
Graphics: 128MB *Supported Chipsets : (see below)
DirectX®: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2GB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
LAN: TCP/IP compliant
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.
Requires Internet Connection and free STEAM account to activate.

If i was Ivanovic id goto the Doctor to get a Jab, you never know where Suarez has been. Shocking behavior not the first time hes done it, deserves a long ban.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22243650

Hm, that should work, I will order me a copy today and try out.
Never heard of Steam before but already found their website.

Spitting, kicking, pushing, hitting....I've seen this before but biting another player is quite new to me.....:eek::confused:
Suarez is nuts, they should give him a break and ban him for a few weeks to become clear :rolleyes:
http://blogs.thescore.com/counterattack/2013/04/21/suarez-bites-ivanovic-scores-equalizer/

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Hm, that should work, I will order me a copy today and try out.
Never heard of Steam before but already found their website.

Spitting, kicking, pushing, hitting....I've seen this before but biting another player is quite new to me.....:eek::confused:
Suarez is nuts, they should give him a break and ban him for a few weeks to become clear :rolleyes:
http://blogs.thescore.com/counterattack/2013/04/21/suarez-bites-ivanovic-scores-equalizer/

Steam is like Amazon the goto place for games now, first make an account and when the game arrives there will be a registration code on the manual enter it on your account and then nobody else can play the game other than you.
Lucca Beccio played out of his skin for me against Man City he scored a hattrick won 3-2! :eek: im mid table with Norwich and reducing the age of the players and training them up.

Btw i thought there was something wrong with the game when i played it at first utter silence, the only sound you will hear is on the game highlights. Its how the programmers wanted it apparently. :)

The Canaries.

Star Striker

In any other walk of life Suarez would have been fired for doing that, disgusting.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steam is like Amazon the goto place for games now, first make an account and when the game arrives there will be a registration code on the manual enter it on your account and then nobody else can play the game other than you.
Lucca Beccio played out of his skin for me against Man City he scored a hattrick won 3-2! :eek: im mid table with Norwich and reducing the age of the players and training them up.

Btw i thought there was something wrong with the game when i played it at first utter silence, the only sound you will hear is on the game highlights. Its how the programmers wanted it apparently. :)

The Canaries.

Star Striker

In any other walk of life Suarez would have been fired for doing that, disgusting.

Your Star Striker is from Argentina ? :eek: Too expensive for me. :D
Just startet my season with Sheffield Utd and still need some more time to become familiar with the game ;)

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Your Star Striker is from Argentina ? :eek: Too expensive for me. :D
Just startet my season with Sheffield Utd and still need some more time to become familiar with the game ;)

Did you get it already, was it the downloaded version?
Mess about with it don't be afraid to make mistakes best way to learn, ManU cained me in the first game of the season 6-0 Ouch! :oops: Got better though its rewarding improving players Becchio was worth 3.5m when i started hes been great. Here is a list of wonderkids for your scouts to look at.
http://www.truefootballmanager.com/2012/10/football-manager-2013-wonderkids-and.html

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you get it already, was it the downloaded version?
Mess about with it don't be afraid to make mistakes best way to learn, ManU cained me in the first game of the season 6-0 Ouch! :oops: Got better though its rewarding improving players Becchio was worth 3.5m when i started hes been great. Here is a list of wonderkids for your scouts to look at.
http://www.truefootballmanager.com/2012/10/football-manager-2013-wonderkids-and.html
Yepp, bought me a steam code online and downloaded it.
Thanks for this link, that will be helpful :tup:
I guess I will have to spend some more time to explore the game and the possibilities how to manage and develop my team ;)

Btw: Instead of our annual summer trip to London my wife just booked flights to Edinburgh :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts