EPL and British Football

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Is Kluivert really that desperate ? I mean I like The Staggies and I dont have a clue if they could afford him but to me somehow unimaginable that he would move to Dingwall to manage them.:cautious::D

Its a weird one how could they afford him..............:cautious:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I assume Spurs are back down to earth after todays game ? ;)
Just read that Wolves won again against Blackburn, happy days for Wolf Packer I guess ?
Staggies with another abysmal performance but at least Dons won and Hearts and Rangers on top of the Championship. I must admit I'd like to see the Rangers back in the SPL.....:cautious:;)

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I assume Spurs are back down to earth after todays game ? ;)
Just read that Wolves won again against Blackburn, happy days for Wolf Packer I guess ?
Staggies with another abysmal performance but at least Dons won and Hearts and Rangers on top of the Championship. I must admit I'd like to see the Rangers back in the SPL.....:cautious:;)

Spurs are work in progress they have a bit to do to overtake Liverpool and they know this anyway i think. ;)
Still financial trouble for Rangers nessie, a very unsteady club but they came back from being 1-2 down.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Spurs are work in progress they have a bit to do to overtake Liverpool and they know this anyway i think. ;)
Still financial trouble for Rangers nessie, a very unsteady club but they came back from being 1-2 down.
It's a shame, just read about this red card protest during the homegame against Queens of the South on Saturday.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-28997473
Do I get it right, the need to get 3.7 m just to remain solvent ? :cautious::rolleyes:
I wonder if this will ever end ?
Rangers fans deserve a better management, I really feel sorry for them.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
It's a shame, just read about this red card protest during the homegame against Queens of the South on Saturday.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-28997473
Do I get it right, the need to get 3.7 m just to remain solvent ? :cautious::rolleyes:
I wonder if this will ever end ?
Rangers fans deserve a better management, I really feel sorry for them.

They are a very sick club, a £4m share issue is like putting a plaster on a gaping wound. They really need about £30m just to get them back where they were a few years ago.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
They are a very sick club, a £4m share issue is like putting a plaster on a gaping wound. They really need about £30m just to get them back where they were a few years ago.

Wow, that's a disparity in numbers. A true pity if correct, which from all accounts is true.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, they really have serious problems...:cautious:
Sounds like the need to get promoted after this season or it all will bust like a bubble.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
I have always liked Radamel Falcao... (he has one of the best sounding names in all of football). But that has all changed now with his loan to the Rags. I guess they've decided to try to score more goals to compensate for having nothing at the back. The thing is that strategy never worked for City and they were lambasted by the media for tying. Falcao is likely going to be introduced by these same morons as the man who is going to make the Rags a top four side.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have always liked Radamel Falcao... (he has one of the best sounding names in all of football). But that has all changed now with his loan to the Rags. I guess they've decided to try to score more goals to compensate for having nothing at the back. The thing is that strategy never worked for City and they were lambasted by the media for tying. Falcao is likely going to be introduced by these same morons as the man who is going to make the Rags a top four side.
I wonder if United knows that the one and only true Falcao doesnt play football anymore since the 80's ? :cautious::D

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
The Rags just signed a Dutch player named Daley Blind. I admit I don't know much about him, but it reminds me of a time when I tried to play left-back on a team in Hamburg. Every time I made a pass into the center of the pitch the captain would come up to me and say... "das war blind." :D

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I wonder if United knows that the one and only true Falcao doesnt play football anymore since the 80's ? :cautious::D

You got there ahead of me nessie, there is only one Falcao i know of. :cool:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

I thought that was Falcor?

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Rags just signed a Dutch player named Daley Blind. I admit I don't know much about him, but it reminds me of a time when I tried to play left-back on a team in Hamburg. Every time I made a pass into the center of the pitch the captain would come up to me and say... "das war blind." :D
Isn't he the son of Danny Blind, a former Dutch International ? Thought I read something about it before ? :cautious:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
This will be interesting to follow. Looks like if QPR get relegated, it will go south in a very bad way.

QPR could be refused future entry into the Championship if they fail to pay a potentially huge fine for breaching Financial Fair Play rules. Chairman Tony Fernandes has indicated he would appeal against a fine from the Football League, which would be around £54m if losses for Rangers’ promotion season matched the £65.4m in 2012-13. But if the club don’t pay, the FL can block entry to its own competitions. “Theoretically that is the position,” said FL chief executive Shaun Harvey. “I would hope there would be a resolution long before that option even had to be considered.”

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...tm_network=facebook&utm_post=2995240&utm_tags=

Members online

Latest posts