Epic Clay Matthew Highlights

gary 67

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!Claymaker is the man. I hope the pack go after his brother Casey.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of my favorite CM3 moments is when he ripped the ball from Adrian Peterson's hands and returned it for a TD during the 2009 MNF game at the Metrodome.

That was my first and only Packer game that i've been to live, and that will stand out as one of my favourite Packer moments for a long time (although, to be honest, from my seat I couldn't really tell what had exactly happened that caused the ball to come out, but once Matthews started running towards the Vikings endzone I figured he did SOMETHING awesome lol)

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I just "liked' your post on there! Check out that page, it's awesome! I think it's his real one, it's synched with his Twitter. He had a mega troll on there last week but us Cheeseheads took care of him! :)

you need to stop being so cool!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
you need to stop being so cool!

You didn't see the comments that got deleted! Either "Royster" or Clay himself deleted a whole section of comments. I went after that fool, messed with his head and pulled his tail, bit off his ears too! That thing ran for like 250 comments before somebody deleted it. Royster is a fake account, there were a couple of others too. I threatened to put fire ants in his bed, or rather have the southern folk do it. That's the tame part.

Something really weird was going on with it. Clay should of just blocked the fool.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matthews plays hard and with a chip on his shoulder. He is a beast for sure. I was surprised and impressed at the beginning of last season when he stated he was going to have twice the sacks he had in his rookie season. He would have if he wouldn't have had the nagging leg injuries. I wonder what his goal will be this coming season?

Latest posts