Enough is Enough...

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright, this message is kind of a rant, and might get moved to some other section, IDK. All I do know is that people on this forum (and there are many) have to stop relating every single thread to have something to do with Brett Favre. Get over it already... He's had two bad weeks and im sure he'll turn it around some. I hope every week for him is just as terrible as last week sure, but until we actually beat them, we need to stop talking about it. Its just rediculous to have a thread about our running game, and then there are just random comments about Brett Favre. He isnt on our team anymore, everybody knows, just cus he threw up 2 bad games, doesnt mean they are outta the picture. Sorry for the rant, people might agree, might hate it, but I had to say it. Go Pack.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I think you're seeing is Packer fans feeling vindicated by the monumental discombobulation that is the Minnescrota Vikedweebs. We expected it last season, but last season he wound up touched by God as he had one of the most charmed seasons of any QB. To see it all come crashing down this season, when it's our time, just makes most of us smile inside.

That said, you're right. Fraud doesn't need to be mentioned with every post of the forum.

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree and I dis agree, I think forums are for discussion if you like the post read and discuss if your tired of seeing the same post ignore it. I understand you on the farce thing can we really talk trash?? Last year he looked flawless against us both games until we beat them we should mellow out on the favre hatred. I kinda feel bad for the guy as a human, he looks like he doesn't even want to be playing right now. Just my little 2 cents

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I think your seeing that because Farve is such a big part of the Packer fans consciousness for that last 16 years.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre

you only needed 2 more Favre's to fill up the row. :focus:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
you only needed 2 more Favre's to fill up the row. :focus:

He had it in, then took it out..Then put them back, but then took out again..

Isnt sure what to do? Maybe send out some vowels down there to convince him to stay in

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been trying to hold it in until we beat them, but watching them self destruct is more enjoyable than watching Dallas self destruct. That and after a Vikings fan came on the board to talk crap after week one about our QB play I figured it was on.

Reaction score
favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre favre

lol

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
This reminds me of the SNL skit, "da Bears"....... Favre.....!

In Minnesotan speak it's

"Farve don't cha know"

exp Two Viking Fans Discussing Farve

Vike Fan 1 -"Farve don't cha know, had a pretty bad game out there against them there Dolphins!"
Vike Fan 2 -"You Betcha, he probably should have stayed retired don't cha know!"

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright, this message is kind of a rant, and might get moved to some other section, IDK. All I do know is that people on this forum (and there are many) have to stop relating every single thread to have something to do with Brett Favre. Get over it already... He's had two bad weeks and im sure he'll turn it around some. I hope every week for him is just as terrible as last week sure, but until we actually beat them, we need to stop talking about it. Its just rediculous to have a thread about our running game, and then there are just random comments about Brett Favre. He isnt on our team anymore, everybody knows, just cus he threw up 2 bad games, doesnt mean they are outta the picture. Sorry for the rant, people might agree, might hate it, but I had to say it. Go Pack.
I agree completely. We have a great team of our own to talk about. Brett Favre was, and always will be a Packer legend but as of now he plays for the enemy. :viksux:

OP
OP
Mack_20

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mack, if you don't want anymore threads with brently then can I ask why you started another one?

Very good point haha, all I was saying, is when there is a thread about a possible trade or pickup, or about our defense or about our QB play, something about Favre doesnt always need to be said. He's had 2 bad weeks, but from all the years he was here (not all of them) but he has turned it around. All I was saying is that I think its stupid..

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I agree, but posters don't annoy me so much as people covering or interviewing Rodgers. I mean at some point during talking about Rodgers, Brent is brought up, and it's just gotten to the point of nauseating. I feel so bad for Aaron to have to answer the same questions about him and Brent over and over and over and over. The same comparisons every prime time game from the analysts. It's been over 2 years now. When the old man retires will all those comparisons finally simmer down? I hope so...

Members online

Latest posts