1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Enough is Enough...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Mack_20, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Mack_20

Mack_20 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Alright, this message is kind of a rant, and might get moved to some other section, IDK. All I do know is that people on this forum (and there are many) have to stop relating every single thread to have something to do with Brett Favre. Get over it already... He's had two bad weeks and im sure he'll turn it around some. I hope every week for him is just as terrible as last week sure, but until we actually beat them, we need to stop talking about it. Its just rediculous to have a thread about our running game, and then there are just random comments about Brett Favre. He isnt on our team anymore, everybody knows, just cus he threw up 2 bad games, doesnt mean they are outta the picture. Sorry for the rant, people might agree, might hate it, but I had to say it. Go Pack.

2. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    What I think you're seeing is Packer fans feeling vindicated by the monumental discombobulation that is the Minnescrota Vikedweebs. We expected it last season, but last season he wound up touched by God as he had one of the most charmed seasons of any QB. To see it all come crashing down this season, when it's our time, just makes most of us smile inside.

That said, you're right. Fraud doesn't need to be mentioned with every post of the forum.

3. PackerManLV

PackerManLV Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I agree and I dis agree, I think forums are for discussion if you like the post read and discuss if your tired of seeing the same post ignore it. I understand you on the farce thing can we really talk trash?? Last year he looked flawless against us both games until we beat them we should mellow out on the favre hatred. I kinda feel bad for the guy as a human, he looks like he doesn't even want to be playing right now. Just my little 2 cents

4. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    I think your seeing that because Farve is such a big part of the Packer fans consciousness for that last 16 years.

5. chucknorris101

chucknorris101 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre

6. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    you only needed 2 more Favre's to fill up the row. :focus:

7. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477

He had it in, then took it out..Then put them back, but then took out again..

Isnt sure what to do? Maybe send out some vowels down there to convince him to stay in

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I have been trying to hold it in until we beat them, but watching them self destruct is more enjoyable than watching Dallas self destruct. That and after a Vikings fan came on the board to talk crap after week one about our QB play I figured it was on.

9. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    This thread is now about ray lewis!

Let it be known

10. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    Mack, if you don't want anymore threads with brently then can I ask why you started another one?

11. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    This reminds me of the SNL skit, "da Bears"....... Favre.....!

12. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    lol

13. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +106
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^yup

14. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    In Minnesotan speak it's

"Farve don't cha know"

exp Two Viking Fans Discussing Farve

Vike Fan 1 -"Farve don't cha know, had a pretty bad game out there against them there Dolphins!"
    Vike Fan 2 -"You Betcha, he probably should have stayed retired don't cha know!"

15. John

John Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I agree completely. We have a great team of our own to talk about. Brett Favre was, and always will be a Packer legend but as of now he plays for the enemy. :viksux:

16. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    ESPN dropped the name Tavaris Jackson coming in. That would be pretty funny.

17. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Ok ay okay. What would win. Favre or a hurricane?

WAIT A MINUTE WAIT A MINUTE!!! The hurricane is named Favre!

18. Mack_20

Mack_20 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7

Very good point haha, all I was saying, is when there is a thread about a possible trade or pickup, or about our defense or about our QB play, something about Favre doesnt always need to be said. He's had 2 bad weeks, but from all the years he was here (not all of them) but he has turned it around. All I was saying is that I think its stupid..

19. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    I agree, but posters don't annoy me so much as people covering or interviewing Rodgers. I mean at some point during talking about Rodgers, Brent is brought up, and it's just gotten to the point of nauseating. I feel so bad for Aaron to have to answer the same questions about him and Brent over and over and over and over. The same comparisons every prime time game from the analysts. It's been over 2 years now. When the old man retires will all those comparisons finally simmer down? I hope so...