EDS signs with Bucs

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm on spring break and I flew from Madison to Tampa Bay yesterday. It was -5 wind chill when I left and 70 degrees when I landed. Can't say I blame EDS for leaving.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

It did make the run blocking look better, but I still think the run blocking was very good. After watching the highlights of Lacy's big runs, he had big holes for all of the ones I've seen.

The run blocking was vastly improved last year compared to 2012. Last season RBs were touched after an average of 1.99 yards compared to 1.47 in 2012 (that´s an increase of 35%).

H

HardRightEdge

It did make the run blocking look better, but I still think the run blocking was very good. After watching the highlights of Lacy's big runs, he had big holes for all of the ones I've seen.
Further, I just saw a note at PFF saying they have Starks down for 3.0 yards per carry after contact last season. That's a lot.

Getting clean to the second level is nearly a prerequisite for long runs, and is attributable to a defensive mistake as often as not. The question isn't whether it happens. It's how often it happens, and more importantly, what's happening on the other 97% of the runs.

H

HardRightEdge

I'm on spring break and I flew from Madison to Tampa Bay yesterday. It was -5 wind chill when I left and 70 degrees when I landed. Can't say I blame EDS for leaving.
Well, try May - Sept. in the reclaimed subtropical swamp they call Florida.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

My wife will be going to Tampa end of May to see her son..Her daughters will be going with her...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh oh...good luck man.

?

I was left some $ when my mom dad last month...Since my wife is so awesome, and does a lot of things for people, I wanted to do something nice for her and her kids.

Son is stationed in Tampa (Air Force)

Daughters have never been to Florida to see their brothers..

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
?

I was left some $ when my mom dad last month...Since my wife is so awesome, and does a lot of things for people, I wanted to do something nice for her and her kids.

Son is stationed in Tampa (Air Force)

Daughters have never been to Florida to see their brothers..

O. Got it. I thought you were making a joke like she would leave after going to Tampa just like EDS.

My bad. That's nice of you and I thank your son for being in the Air Force.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT knows what he's doing. There are currently 10 veteran centers available in free agency (according to Rotoworld) and one of them will be a Green Bay Packer before training camp, along with a middle round draft pick to push Tretter for a starting position. Center is critical for both the run game, and the passing game; so you know TT and MM are concerned about it. Losing Rogers again as a result of poor o line play makes us a below average team, and they know it.

Members online

Latest posts