OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
we shoulda got Kitna too..

oh wait...we dont need a QB..

makes as much sense as the 'we shoulda got Edge' stuff.

No, no it doesn't. Kitna has never and will never be considered one of the top five players at his position. He will never be considered a game changer either.

Atleast you could have used Drew Brees to save some of face.

Stop letting those bears fans wear you out. It's effecting your logic.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
logic, coming from the guy who wants to overpay for edge, a position we dont need to overhaul at all right now.

Green
Najeh
Gado
Herron
Brown

-Green\Najeh are ahead of schedule.
-Gado can do great things, and hes like studying to be a doctor so hes smart.
-Herron is making noise
-So is this Brown cat.

but we shoulda signed Edge, the sky is falling! We have NO Rbs! lol

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
logic, coming from the guy who wants to overpay for edge, a position we dont need to overhaul at all right now.

Green
Najeh
Gado
Herron
Brown

-Herron is making noise
-So is this Brown cat.

I said to overpay?
I said we don't have any RBs?
NO, and NO.

Although after thinking about it I did say I agreed with someone who said we have more than one capable back an we only need one to succeed and I added in it would be at a fraction of what Edge would have came for.

Don't try your childish word twisting shi.t with me. I don't quite get why you have to try to start arguments out of thin air to appease your lackluster life, but its getting old and pathetic by the min... by the post actually.

Go pick up your sorry *** and start something with someone else.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. to get edge, you'd have to pay out the ***
2. getting edge makes sense if we have no good Rbs.

nobody is starting a fight, slow your role, lil guy. lol. wow, you sure did attack me out of nowhere, but nothing will be done.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
A reminder from your friendly neighbourhood mod to remember fellow pack fans aren't the enemy. :)
Not the enemy? Tell miss trom that noise. :) btw what's a friendly neighbourhood? I've heard of friendly neighborhoods before, never neighbourhood though.

tromadz said:
1. to get edge, you'd have to pay out the ***
2. getting edge makes sense if we have no good Rbs.

nobody is starting a fight, slow your role, lil guy. lol. wow, you sure did attack me out of nowhere, but nothing will be done.
1, if he could have been gotten for cheap (extremely unlikely because if he could have he would have most surely stayed with the Colts)
2, we dont know what we have at RB except a MASH unit. Each could re-injure and then we're down to Herron. Likely to happen? Well if someone told me we'd be starting what five? six? different RB last year I would have said 'very unlikely' so that shows what I know.

You bait someone long enough, you're gonna get a bit. You got bit. Deal with it and keep your word tossing into someone elses mouth. I am pefectly capable of speaking on my own behalf and making own self look stoopid. No one's help is needed nor wanted.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Edgerren James wouldnt play well on our team. He would average less than 4 yards per carry with this O-line we have until he got injured, just like any other back in the league. No matter who we have back there, we are going to be a passing team for the most part, unless Colledge and Spitz turn out to be better than everyone thinks. Only running back to ever live who could get 14-1500 yards with this O-line is Barry Sanders because he really didnt need an offensive line. No human has ever been as shifty as he was. I bet he is still even today more shifty than any current NFL running back. That includes Reggie Bush.

Ahman Green is a very good back. Probably top 5 in the league when healthy and as good as James. If he could only stop fumbling, jesus christ.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Green
Najeh
Gado
Herron
Brown

-Herron is making noise
-So is this Brown cat.

Green is no surprise; he could be out until late August. Davenport's return from a broken ankle is taking painfully long and could jeopardize ******'s chances for playing time. (Thu. Jun 22, 2006) <-- one report.

Running backs Ahman Green and Najeh Davenport are on track to be back on the field during training camp. When, though, hasn't been determined.

Head coach Mike McCarthy would only say "at some point" after the Packers wrapped up three weeks of organized team activities June 21.

Green and Davenport are coming off serious leg injuries that ended their seasons by the midway point last year. Davenport, who sustained a broken right ankle, is ahead of Green in the recovery process and begged the medical staff to clear him for the OTAs, to no avail.

Green is on the mend from a torn right quadriceps tendon. All indications are the team won't rush the Pro Bowler back into practice and might not have him full go until the middle of August.

"I would say if we had to go play a game in training camp that I think those guys would be ready. (But) we're just going to be smart on an individual basis," McCarthy said.

Linebacker Brady Poppinga (knee) and rookie cornerback Will Blackmon (foot) also are iffy to be ready for the early part of camp, which starts July 28.

Left tackle Chad Clifton and backup tackle/guard Adrian Klemm, however, are expected to take part the first day. Clifton was held out of all off-season workouts after undergoing minor knee and ankle surgeries following last season. Klemm was sidelined because of a sprained knee suffered in the post-draft minicamp in early May. <-- another report.

Davenport is taking painfully long and is ahead of Green, yet you say both are ahead of schedule? Please, post your info/source! These two reports got me worried lol

btw about Herron 'making noise'... who doesn't without pads on? Let's see what happens when they hit live action! woohoo

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gado doesnt make noise without pads on, actually, as well as others (i threw out gado cuz its fresh in my mind.)

which is actually surprising, cuz hes so smart and handsome.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
OKay, what about Davenport and Green being ahead of schedule? Where's that been reported? I've only found opposite reports saying they're not ahead of schedule and Davenport is taking a long time to recover and is considered ahead of Green.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read it like a month ago. There might have been setbacks since though.

But...I did read it. (no, it wasnt packers.com, aka lietothefans.com)

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I read it like a month ago. There might have been setbacks since though.

But...I did read it. (no, it wasnt packers.com, aka lietothefans.com)

Hope there are no setbacks. That'd suck.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
A reminder from your friendly neighbourhood mod to remember fellow pack fans aren't the enema. :)

(I just HAD to change that!!!!LOLOLOL!!!.....read it carefully!) :wink: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts