Eddie looks overweight??

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or is it just my imagination? He looks about 6 lbs heavier from last year. Even if he's not it wouldn't hurt him to lose some weight..could help him with quickness .

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or is it just my imagination? He looks about 6 lbs heavier from last year. Even if he's not it wouldn't hurt him to lose some weight..could help him with quickness .

He has always looked big to me, maybe he's gotten bigger but I haven't noticed. If he loses weight he might gain quickness, but he might also lose some of his ability to run over opponents which is so valuable.

H

HardRightEdge

Don't you remember the picture circulating during 2013 camp? Lacy was the "butt" of jokes...until he strapped it on.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has always looked big to me, maybe he's gotten bigger but I haven't noticed. If he loses weight he might gain quickness, but he might also lose some of his ability to run over opponents which is so valuable.

not necessarily..Adrian Peterson will truck you and so will Demarco Murray and those guys are about 15 lbs lighter than Lacy. Heck you can even add James Starks to that list. I think it has more to do with explosion and upper body strength vs how big a guy is. I personally think Lacy should lose some weight.. because at times he does look out of shape and slow to the hole.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that 3rd and 1 Thursday where Starks got a foot? That extra 7lbs could've been utilized on that play. Oh...IMO

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this one of those things where the Packers have dominated for the last two weeks so you can't really talk about how much everyone sucks so you have to invent an imaginary weight problem so you have something negative to say?

Can we hand out some sort of award to Rodell if he can go like two weeks without saying anything negative?

Reaction score
not necessarily..Adrian Peterson will truck you and so will Demarco Murray and those guys are about 15 lbs lighter than Lacy. Heck you can even add James Starks to that list. I think it has more to do with explosion and upper body strength vs how big a guy is. I personally think Lacy should lose some weight.. because at times he does look out of shape and slow to the hole.
When I think of "truck".. I think of. "Mack". When I think of Mack I think of being buses. When I think of buses I think of Pittsburgh. When I think of Pittsburgh.. Ahhhh forget it (shooing my hand motion)'

Reaction score
Is this one of those things where the Packers have dominated for the last two weeks so you can't really talk about how much everyone sucks so you have to invent an imaginary weight problem so you have something negative to say?

Can we hand out some sort of award to Rodell if he can go like two weeks without saying anything negative?
Our opinions are like women's magazines.. 50% say: " you're beautiful just the way you are.. "The other 50% say: "how to lose 20 lbs in 3 weeks. "

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score

i just stated an opion dude calm down. to say a person looks overweight isn't being negative. If anything im making excuses for why he got off to such a slow start smh and tried to provide a solution...couldve just been HD on my t.v.

Reaction score
This is possibly the most insignificant thread I've posted in. With that behind us, rumor has it Eddie has been using Louis Nix III for his dietician advisor.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HD tv?? idk why he looks kind of "thick" on my t.v. from the pictures posted he looks the same size as last year. Maybe it was just me

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that Eddie looks about just right to me! After he put the hurt on Xavier Rhodes and after he blew the helmet off of Robert Blanton, it's a guarantee that other defenders won't want to mess with the "chubby kid!"

Hope that Eddie doesn't pay any attention to this kind of crap because TV always makes one look 10lbs heavier! ;)

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that Eddie looks about just right to me! After he put the hurt on Xavier Rhodes and after he blew the helmet off of Robert Blanton, it's a guarantee that other defenders won't want to mess with the "chubby kid!"

Hope that Eddie doesn't pay any attention to this kind of crap because TV always makes one look 10lbs heavier! ;)

Even Andy Reid? or is it safe to call him fat??

Reaction score
Louis Nix III. "Weighed in " on this topic before the draft came thru. He said if they want me to lose weight and be "sexier". I can do that. ( ;

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
HD tv?? idk why he looks kind of "thick" on my t.v. from the pictures posted he looks the same size as last year. Maybe it was just me

It isn't like you said 10 or 20...You said 6, which thinking of it, if you spread 6 pounds across arms, shoulders and legs, you would never see it

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just stated an opion dude calm down. to say a person looks overweight isn't being negative. If anything im making excuses for why he got off to such a slow start smh and tried to provide a solution...couldve just been HD on my t.v.

I am perfectly calm good sir, I was just razzing you a bit. Believe it or not I actually am usually in agreement with about half the things you say, it just seems that sometimes your frustration with how certain things are with this fine organization tend to lead you off the deep end at times. Which by the way I can understand cause I start thinking doom and gloom rather quickly myself.

Hello, just two weeks ago I made a post believing that the frustration I saw on the field was because there was a growing rift between MM and Rodgers. I think we probably all know that it is not true but I let my frustration get the best of me.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lacy looks heavier than last year. In fact he looks like he has a GUT! That being said, so what. I'd rather see him blast his way on a third and one to get the first down. Matrons Means and Craig "Ironhead" Hayward had Guts and they moved the chains!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I think of "truck".. I think of. "Mack". When I think of Mack I think of being buses. When I think of buses I think of Pittsburgh. When I think of Pittsburgh.. Ahhhh forget it (shooing my hand motion)'
I was reading that thinking of those Direct TV ads where one bad thing leads to another and the only thing that can save you is a satellite dish.

And when you think of your home in Pittsburgh, you think of the Steelers because that is the only team you can watch and you hate the Steelers. And because you hate the Steelers, you take it out on random strangers. And when you take it out on random strangers, you end up killing one. And because you killed one, you end up on death row.
Don't end up on death row. Get Direct TV so that you can watch your favorite team no matter where you are.

Members online

Latest posts