Eddie Lacy unfollows the Packers on Instagram, follows Vikings fan page instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not looking good for the big guy to be a Packer this season.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if he did that yeah I'm guessing he's already agreed to a deal with the Vikings. Or his account got hacked

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm, that's kind of irritating. Wanted him to stay in Green Bay, but I can definitely see why he'd want to move on. Vikings though? Bleh.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also if that's the real situation seems like things could be shaping up for Adrian Peterson to end up in Green Bay. Peterson on 1st 2nd down and Montgomery on 3rd, throw in a 2nd round rookie say Joe mixon, and we'll be good. Although I doubt mixon makes it to packers pick in 2nd

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
An overweight Lacy behind that offensive line... woof.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny how this is how news is generated these days. Which players are connecting to what organization on social media.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Good riddance.

Lacy doesn't fit anymore what there trying to do on offense. I would of been surprised to see him back.

They can do better in the 3-4th round of the draft. "Marlon Mack"

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lacy, GOOD BYE!

now I feel bad for that Packer-fan-family naming their daughter Lacy

I have a cousin named Lacy, the ones I feel bad for are the ones who named their daughters Eddie.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also if that's the real situation seems like things could be shaping up for Adrian Peterson to end up in Green Bay. Peterson on 1st 2nd down and Montgomery on 3rd, throw in a 2nd round rookie say Joe mixon, and we'll be good. Although I doubt mixon makes it to packers pick in 2nd

I want no part of Mixon. The video of him punching that woman is pretty damn offensive, right there with the Ray Rice tape. (Thank God he didn't end up at Wisconsin.) No thanks.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want no part of Mixon. The video of him punching that woman is pretty damn offensive, right there with the Ray Rice tape. (Thank God he didn't end up at Wisconsin.) No thanks.

Wrong thread, mate.

Eddie left MN without a deal. Maybe the spread they put out for him wasn't good enough. Would love to have him back but not holding my breath.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly If mixon is available when the packers pick in the 2nd round they have to take him. I get not taking him at 29 but in 2nd it would be insane not to take him. He could easily have a season like Elliot did last year with Aaron Rodgers not allowing defenses to play run first. He can also catch so idk I'm not for him as a person as anyone who would ever in their life punch a woman is not someone I want to associate with myself but unfortunately I think he gives the packers the best chance to win the super bowl over the next 4 years. He may not even be there at 29 but if he is have to give the pick serious thought who else that you could pick there would impact the team as much?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly If mixon is available when the packers pick in the 2nd round they have to take him. I get not taking him at 29 but in 2nd it would be insane not to take him. He could easily have a season like Elliot did last year with Aaron Rodgers not allowing defenses to play run first. He can also catch so idk I'm not for him as a person as anyone who would ever in their life punch a woman is not someone I want to associate with myself but unfortunately I think he gives the packers the best chance to win the super bowl over the next 4 years. He may not even be there at 29 but if he is have to give the pick serious thought who else that you could pick there would impact the team as much?
and following those values.... what exactly are you actually rooting for and why? The "Packers" is not some magical entity... it is a team of individual human beings. Why would you want to root for a team that consists of people that you claim that you wouldn't want to associate yourself with?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
ONE: We HAVE a Mixon thread. Take it there!
TWO: TJ Lang followed Seattle on twitter but signed with Detroit.

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd take a 2 year ap deal...
I'm going to assume lacy isn't coming back. AP is now my hope....

see the 5 moves thread.. I did not think it was an actual possibility but now it might be gaining some blogger speed (ha) it would be outstanding, unbelieveble, and awesome. I would bet the next free agent if TT dives in would be defense.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
see the 5 moves thread.. I did not think it was an actual possibility but now it might be gaining some blogger speed (ha) it would be outstanding, unbelieveble, and awesome. I would bet the next free agent if TT dives in would be defense.
AP, Poe, and Revis... this and a full draft... couple rebounds.... championship! Lol

OP
OP
C-Lee

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eddie is meeting with the Packers tomorrow. I bet we find out what the deal is on Tuesday. I personally want Lacy back but I wouldn't be devastated or anything if he signs somewhere else.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eddie is meeting with the Packers tomorrow. I bet we find out what the deal is on Tuesday. I personally want Lacy back but I wouldn't be devastated or anything if he signs somewhere else.
I want lacy back too. But I'm getting the feeling GB doesn't value him enough.
Lacy/AP sounds even better though

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AP, Poe, and Revis... this and a full draft... couple rebounds.... championship! Lol

We would certainly be in the running for the all has been team or the all big name free agents past their prime but we still need to sign them because they were great at one time and still have name recognition team. That last one is still in the developmental stage but I have filed copyright claims on it and as soon as I can find a sponsor I will be sending a proposal to Roger Goodell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts