Eddie Lacy signs with the Seahawks

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Wonder if he will show more enthusiasm and a willingness to keep a healthy weight than he did for us.

Don't know why but I just got the feeling that he really is not all that enthusiastic about playing football, period.

So far this FA has been pretty weird from my POV.

OP
OP
C-Lee

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Wonder if he will show more enthusiasm and a willingness to keep a healthy weight than he did for us.

Don't know why but I just got the feeling that he really is not all that enthusiastic about playing football, period.

So far this FA has been pretty weird from my POV.
A lot of moves being made, it's been exciting to say the least.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is more than he is worth IMO currently.

Is Christine Michael signed or no? I am a fan of resigning him, drafting someone but also keep eye on a contract deal vet out there in FA.

We a passing team by nature and RB deep draft...not worried one bit about losing Lacy signing elsewhere.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wonder what ted offered and what was eddie's thought process
if you're signing another 1-year prove it deal, you'd think you'd gravitate towards a team that is capable of blocking

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers need to shut-him-down when he visits Lambeau this year. An important Seahawks loss to help keep them OUT of the playoffs. I'm happy someone paid him many millions, just glad it wasn't TT. Enjoy your gumbo, Eddie, let's keep that playing weight UP.

Reaction score
He will get plenty of carries unfortunately their line is really no better and they have been over paying I saw joekel I think for 8 mil and not eddie for 5.5?!?! Both over paid plus not sure what they do wth 3 starting caliber running backs that can't stay healthy be a different guy every week. I'm now very interested in AP if he comes at a discount. Could be a nice leadership boost and would be a great distraction when they give Rip the ball at the goaline anyways

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AP ain't coming cheap. Best case low guarantee with incentives for games played and such that could balloon up above 5mill

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
While I wanted to see Eddie back in Green Bay, I had to chuckle at this Twitter Post: :coffee:

"Eddie Lacy signs with Seattle. The Seahawks officially replaced Beastmode with Eatmode."

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I wanted to see Eddie back in Green Bay, I had to chuckle at this Twitter Post: :coffee:

"Eddie Lacy signs with Seattle. The Seahawks officially replaced Beastmode with Eatmode."

meh
packers fans have been calling him Feastmode for years now, which is way better than Eatmode :confused:

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Glad he isn't coming back. Has'nt really been the intimidating runner he was back in 2014.

Time to move on and Seahawks overpaid. Win Win.

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
$5.5 is way too much for the risk he carries. I'm not sad to see him leave at that dollar amount. Good for Lacy though.

I'd like to see the Packers move more in the direction of a James White/Dion Lewis multi-purpose back.

D

Deleted member 6794

According to one of the teams Lacy visited he weight in at 267 pounds. I'm glad the Packers didn't guarantee to pay him $3 million.