Earning their pay

showgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawk gets a sack. Woodson gets an INT with a TD. It's good to see the high-priced acquisitions doing something for their paychecks. Hopefully the momentum is swinging our way.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawk gets a sack. Woodson gets an INT with a TD. It's good to see the high-priced acquisitions doing something for their paychecks. Hopefully the momentum is swinging our way.

Woodson is really looking impressive with his punt returning. I know that's not what he's getting paid the big bucks for, but he's making something out of nothing. Every time he gets a return, he's breaking or dodging at least one guy and usually two or three.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AJ Hawk was MONEY today. He played like the Miami Dolphins were the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson has quietly been our best DB all year--which is not saying a whole lot, I admit--and he's also done a nice job on punt returns in spite of minimal blocking. I was glad to see him finally get into the highlight reels today. He also got a sack on a blitz by completely juking the guy who was supposed to block him, and he made a heady play to knock the ball out of the hands of that one guy, although unfortunately it rolled out of bounds so the Dolphins kept it.

Woodson has really good football instincts. That's what I like about him. He can never live up to that ridiculous contract, but he's been better than I thought he would be.

Members online

Latest posts