Eagles Players Ask To Take Down Anti-ried Sign

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...o-take-down-a?urn=nfl-wp9494#mwpphu-container

The one day I read Yahoo news, I see this.

I think it's funny how it got compared to the Occupy Wall Street movement. That's people that are actually out there protesting for a good reason.

One thing that would make the sign disappear, and all the complaints together,would be if the Eagles started winning. Then their fans could brag and make excuses and say how they're still a Super Bowl contender that fell on hard times.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
To me Reid hasnt been getting his message to his team for quite sometime now... I mean their team is stacked and he cant get it into his teams head that they have to pull together to win... notice i said team and not players... Reid has to go!

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
To me Reid hasnt been getting his message to his team for quite sometime now... I mean their team is stacked and he cant get it into his teams head that they have to pull together to win... notice i said team and not players... Reid has to go!

I think it's been Reid over time, the play offs especially.

Every game he has played a better coached team, they have lost, including the Super Bowl (They could have actually won that without all the turnovers)

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Reid's a great coach, he never hyped his team, everyone else did. He made major coaching changes this year with no off season.What is going on in Philly is an issue of the poor quality of the fan base more than an issue with the quality of the coaching. That and as long as the Dog torturer is on their team, Karma will not let them win a championship.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts