1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Eagles Players Ask To Take Down Anti-ried Sign

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Bogart, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...o-take-down-a?urn=nfl-wp9494#mwpphu-container

The one day I read Yahoo news, I see this.

I think it's funny how it got compared to the Occupy Wall Street movement. That's people that are actually out there protesting for a good reason.

One thing that would make the sign disappear, and all the complaints together,would be if the Eagles started winning. Then their fans could brag and make excuses and say how they're still a Super Bowl contender that fell on hard times.

2. Guacamole

Guacamole Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +93
    who cares about the new team everyone loves to hate,, lets concentrate on Packer issues

3. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +484
    To me Reid hasnt been getting his message to his team for quite sometime now... I mean their team is stacked and he cant get it into his teams head that they have to pull together to win... notice i said team and not players... Reid has to go!

4. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    I think it's been Reid over time, the play offs especially.

Every game he has played a better coached team, they have lost, including the Super Bowl (They could have actually won that without all the turnovers)

5. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    Reid's a great coach, he never hyped his team, everyone else did. He made major coaching changes this year with no off season.What is going on in Philly is an issue of the poor quality of the fan base more than an issue with the quality of the coaching. That and as long as the Dog torturer is on their team, Karma will not let them win a championship.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    And the Packers have a sign supporting the Packers right across from Lambeau on their fence. Who is the better fanbase?

• Like Like x 1