Eagles fan here my prediction is Greenbay will go to the Superbowl thank me later

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still got another game to win. Taking nothing for granted.
Gay Cutler is bad against good defenses. Just dont kick to Hester and you guys win. Alot of Cutlers success comes from Hester giving him a short field and their defense getting him turnovers . Last time you played the Bears you kept cutler pinned inside his own 20 yard line or endzone on kick offs and punts. He is not as great as the media hypes him up to be.

Qbs like Cutler, Sanchez,Eli,and Flaco All have top defenses that gets them turnovers and a good run game. Neither of those qbs are elite or could carry a team if they didnt have a good defense. Put it this way the Bears defense had Rex Grossman playing in the superbowl. The thing is You guys not only have a good offense but you have the defense to embarrass Cutler. Like ive said b4 the Greenbay Packers are the most complete team in the NFC

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your road to the superbowl just got easier.Pats eliminated I told you , you guys are going to the superbowl. Dont be scared by the bears beating Seattle. They had no business being in the playoffs in the 1st place let alone hosting a game.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
OK, I'll bite at the bait, how do I owe a thanks for a prediction?

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just as i predicted when i made this thread a few weeks ago. I told yall greenbay going to the sb

Members online

Latest posts