Eagles fan here my prediction is Greenbay will go to the Superbowl thank me later

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greenbay is the best team in the NFC bar none. You guys almost beat the patriots in their house with a back up QB.

1)You beat 2 great defenses detroying the Giants and beating the Bears in your house

2)Uuugh,you beat us in our house, but we had a bad qb. Youre the most complete team in the NFC left in the playoffs. When i say that i mean great offense and defense

3) You finally discovered you have a run game which you didnt have when you lost to the Falcons the first time. I think you will destroy them this time

4) Falcons are highly overrated We beat them with our back up qb. Their 13-3 record is deceiving. They had 6 gimmes, they had to play the entire NFC WEST and they beat the Panthers twice who are the worst team in the league. You guys have nothing to fear you will beat them worse than you did the Giants.

#Thatsisall Thank me later.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You are an Eagle Fan, you were predicting an Eagle victory over the Packers:you also told us in nearly 20 posts that Vick can change water into wine and walk on water. I'll thank you when you go away. We expose you for the troll you are and you just open another thread. You lost, get over it and quit wasting our time. Please post in smack room and I'll be glad to talk to you.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I dont see a problem with him

He is a fan and expected his team to win..

He did have a lot of GOOD things to say about the Packers as well

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No need for that GreenGoldAngel.
He may have behaved like that, but this topic, and nothing that he wrote in here, is trolling.

Thank you for the words dawhole9. Yeah, it does seem like you're talking more out of newfound respect for our team, and it may appear that it's gloating, but Packers fans know exactly the extent of our team's talent.

Talent alone doesn't win games, or else we would've been the #1 seed. This team have a tendency to shoot itself on the foot, and it's biggest weakness (OL and ST) can, and does, keep this team from winning it all.

We know that, if we play to the level that we're capable of, we're the best team in the league.

Thing is, we seldomly play to that level.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I agree with PackersRS. No need to be that harsh GreenGoldAngel, let bygones be bygones. He's giving the Packers respect now.

Anyway. I think adding to what PackersRS said, this team does shoot itself in the foot, especially with some of the offensive play calling. Sometimes I just don't understand it at all. That is a big weakness I think for our team.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Talent alone doesn't win games, or else we would've been the #1 seed. This team have a tendency to shoot itself on the foot, and it's biggest weakness (OL and ST) can, and does, keep this team from winning it all.

We know that, if we play to the level that we're capable of, we're the best team in the league.

Thing is, we seldomly play to that level.

I think added to what PackersRS said, this team does shoot itself in the foot, especially with some of the offensive play calling. Sometimes I just don't understand it at all. That is a big weakness I think for our team.
Count me in too.
We know this team could be better but for some reason it isn't.
Injuries?
Bad play calling?
I dunno what it is but it's frustrating.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IT would be nice to see the poster make a joke about coming back to eat his crow or something but watev, he knows what he said and what happened on the field.

I think @ chicago would be tougher than @ ATL, what do you guys think?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IT would be nice to see the poster make a joke about coming back to eat his crow or something but watev, he knows what he said and what happened on the field.

Chicago is definitely a tougher opponent then ATL in my opinion...the eagle fan brought up some good points about ATL...they had a pretty convenient schedule...They are a good team, but us facing the Bears is different then ATL facing the bears, We bring out the Best in Chicago when we play them...ATL, to me, is a young talented team, but we won't lose to them, we are better, IN MY COMPLETELY BIASED OPINION we are the better team. ATL is going down

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Chicago is definitely a tougher opponent then ATL in my opinion...the eagle fan brought up some good points about ATL...they had a pretty convenient schedule...They are a good team, but us facing the Bears is different then ATL facing the bears, We bring out the Best in Chicago when we play them...ATL, to me, is a young talented team, but we won't lose to them, we are better, IN MY COMPLETELY BIASED OPINION we are the better team. ATL is going down

I'm gonna call it now, Chicago loses to Seattle.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It pains me to say it, but Chicago, defensively, is the worst matchup to the Packers.

They are able to stop the run without commiting to it, they play great cover 2, and they're able to hit home with only 4 rushers.

That is the blueprint to kill the Packers' offense.

However, their offense is too lacking to say they're a thougher test than Atlanta. Atlanta is the more complete team.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You are an Eagle Fan, you were predicting an Eagle victory over the Packers:you also told us in nearly 20 posts that Vick can change water into wine and walk on water. I'll thank you when you go away. We expose you for the troll you are and you just open another thread. You lost, get over it and quit wasting our time. Please post in smack room and I'll be glad to talk to you.

Dude, just WTF is wrong with you? Eagles fan or not.... pre-game trash-talking or not (that's SPORTS)... he did nothing to elicit this kind of response. STOP making the rest of us look bad! And stop using the word "WE". I don't recall anyone making you the spokesman for the rest of us. Quit acting like a 13 year-old.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont see a problem with him

He is a fan and expected his team to win..

He did have a lot of GOOD things to say about the Packers as well
For anything "good" he said, there were five things he said pimping vick and dissing certain Packer Players. He was allowed to talk smack in this forum non stop before a mod finally moved his stuff to the smack room where it belonged. The videos he posted were mocking us. I took the time to research every post he ever made..oh, never mind, I guess you are just a nice guy.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude, just WTF is wrong with you? Eagles fan or not.... pre-game trash-talking or not (that's SPORTS)... he did nothing to elicit this kind of response. STOP making the rest of us look bad! And stop using the word "WE". I don't recall anyone making you the spokesman for the rest of us. Quit acting like a 13 year-old.

If you don't have time to do the research, I will accept the attack on me. BTW, a number of members agreed with me when I broke down all his posts. He shows disrespect for Matthews twice...why wasn't he posting in the Smack Forum? He throws the 4th and 26 video in our face and thinks it funny. I should just sit back and say "no problem'? After I posted the breakdown of his 22 posts, they were moved to the smack forum. All I was trying to do do was follow the rules...does that make me a 13 year-old?

Please don't call me Dude.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you don't have time to do the research, I will accept the attack on me. BTW, a number of members agreed with me when I broke down all his posts. He shows disrespect for Matthews twice...why wasn't he posting in the Smack Forum? He throws the 4th and 26 video in our face and thinks it funny. I should just sit back and say "no problem'? After I posted the breakdown of his 22 posts, they were moved to the smack forum. All I was trying to do do was follow the rules...does that make me a 13 year-old?

Please don't call me Dude.
I wasn't in here on gameday, because when I'm watching the game, I become a lunatic and can't be around other people.

So I haven't seen everything the guy has posted.

Even if what you say is true, and it probably is, what he posted RIGHT NOW isn't trolling. I'm not gonna hold someone accountable for everything he has done or said in the past. Neither should anyone.

Yeah, if he said all that, proper behaviour would be to come here and eat crow before posting anything.
But he is giving us our due in this post.

Nothing wrong with that.

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with this. Yeah he was talking smack and all that before the game... but he's one of few people to do that and then show up afterwords, and not just to say we got lucky or complain about refs or this or that. He came here and said we deserved to win. Wasn't disrespectful at all about it either.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It pains me to say it, but Chicago, defensively, is the worst matchup to the Packers.

They are able to stop the run without commiting to it, they play great cover 2, and they're able to hit home with only 4 rushers.

That is the blueprint to kill the Packers' offense.

However, their offense is too lacking to say they're a thougher test than Atlanta. Atlanta is the more complete team.
I hate the Bears.They laid the blueprint to stop the Eagles offense as well, every since that game ,we have won,but started to go down hill because of the quote on quote "Blue print to stop Vick" Whenever anyone plays the Bears it will be a boring game because of that defense. Cutler is not as good as people think IMO. All season ive heard people say that hes so great but has a bad Oline. Im not buying that. It seems hes had forever to throw his last 7 games

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
although a lot of your former posts, I held in contempt of my Packer soul, I see this as your submission completely and utterly and I accept. That is perhaps far better than I would of expected from an Eagles fans and I must stress the Eagles fans that posted on here were tame. Not all of them all bad. Mend your broken wings, eagles, you shall fly again.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a strong feeling Seattle is going to roll Chicago.

I would be SHOCKED if Seattle beats Chicago, but I would be freaking ecstatic if they dropped the game to the Hawks! Or at least had to deal with a couple injuries coming out of that game... Might be a crappy view but I'm just tired of their good luck dodging the injury bug and drawing up easy opponents...

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I would be SHOCKED if Seattle beats Chicago, but I would be freaking ecstatic if they dropped the game to the Hawks! Or at least had to deal with a couple injuries coming out of that game... Might be a crappy view but I'm just tired of their good luck dodging the injury bug and drawing up easy opponents...

I think Seattle is going to embarrass the Bears at home. Cutler just won't get the job done.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
although a lot of your former posts, I held in contempt of my Packer soul, I see this as your submission completely and utterly and I accept. That is perhaps far better than I would of expected from an Eagles fans and I must stress the Eagles fans that posted on here were tame. Not all of them all bad. Mend your broken wings, eagles, you shall fly again.
Thanks. Im still hurting from this lost ive been sick since sunday. I just hope we get a new qb or just give Kolb his shot. Ive been really agitated the last few days.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks. Im still hurting from this lost ive been sick since sunday. I just hope we get a new qb or just give Kolb his shot. Ive been really agitated the last few days.

I know that you're pissed at Vick right now, and he did throw a retarded pick to end the game, but to be honest, if Kolb is in that game I don't think that they are even in a position to win at the end. His ability to move and run extended some drives helped out a bunch.

Members online

Latest posts