Eagles beat Dallas!!!!!!!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Umm, guys? We've gotten pretty damn lucky earlier in the season, too. Just check out the "Green Bay Irish" thread in the smack area. 4th & 26 does a pretty good job summing up some of our "barely scaped" victories.

But as for B-West, he's a genius, but he scores virtually every week. CB's, sometimes never in a career. I would never expect anyone besides an offensive skill position player to do what he did. JMHO

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I say we as Packer fans.. buy Jessica Simpson tickets to the rest of the Cowboy's games this season... Romo played like a man distracted. :shock:

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Umm, guys? We've gotten pretty damn lucky earlier in the season, too. Just check out the "Green Bay Irish" thread in the smack area. 4th & 26 does a pretty good job summing up some of our "barely scaped" victories.

But as for B-West, he's a genius, but he scores virtually every week. CB's, sometimes never in a career. I would never expect anyone besides an offensive skill position player to do what he did. JMHO

It's cool, I'd much rather be peaking now and "lucky" earlier in the year than vice versa.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

It's cool, I'd much rather be peaking now and "lucky" earlier in the year than vice versa.

I agree. I'm just saying wins are wins and losses are losses. You gotta leave it at that, cause every team in the league has games they "should've won" or "should've lost". That's all I'm sayin.

I just like that even without the shoulda, coulda, woulda's we still have a very reachable shot at taking HFA. That's awesome.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We did get some luck early on, and got wins out of it. Now we are in position to get HFA. If we win and the Cowboys do a T.O.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol
listen to a Bears fan rip apart his teams rival's wins!! Yeah!

I don't know if ur kidding around or what, but the point is that every win or loss can be construed by anyone to say " This team should've..." or " if not for _______....."

It's a funny thread, seeing as so many of us did the exact same thing to Bears wins last season.

Reaction score
I say we as Packer fans.. buy Jessica Simpson tickets to the rest of the Cowboy's games this season... Romo played like a man distracted. :shock:

Best. Idea. Ever.

Seriously, I was annoyed as hell when they cut to shots of Simpson, but after reading your post and realizing the same thing happened when Underwood was there last year, I say your suggestion would be a worthwhile investment!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
lol

I don't know if ur kidding around or what, but the point is that every win or loss can be construed by anyone to say " This team should've..." or " if not for _______....."

It's a funny thread, seeing as so many of us did the exact same thing to Bears wins last season.

Speak for yourself. Not 'many' of 'us'.
Speak.
For.
Your.
Self.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also... Carolinas starting QB Matt Moore.. started the season in Dallas... went through training camp.. so he can help the D-coordinator with his scheme a little bit at least.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one game on Williams was rather cheap in my opinion, but where is the suspense for the head shot on the Philly wide receiver (sorry I am struggling for his name and the culprit)? That hit was brutal.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
The one game on Williams was rather cheap in my opinion, but where is the suspense for the head shot on the Philly wide receiver (sorry I am struggling for his name and the culprit)? That hit was brutal.

Oh don't worry.. Hamlin will have a letter with the NFL embossed on the letter head, IMO... to the tune of 10 k to 12.5 k...

That should have been a penalty and a ejection for Hamlin on the spot.. no need for that type of BS.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score

They suspended Williams for a game because it was his third horse collar penalty of the season. I think it was justified.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
isnt it ironic that the rule was made cuz of his tackle on TO when To broke his leg?

Now he is suspended for same issue

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Zero2Cool said:
lol

Speak for yourself. Not 'many' of 'us'.
Speak.
For.
Your.
Self.

You.
Are.
Grouchy.

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts