Dynamic, Interactive 2006 NFL Schedule (Updated)...

MadForPlaid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All:

At the request of many to tailor my 2006 NFL Schedule to a user's location, I have now updated it for the Eastern, Central, and Mountain time zones as well!

http://www.dslextreme.com/users/madforp ... edule.html

As a reminder, to view a particular team's schedule, click on their helmet image to open up a new browser window displaying their 2006 NFL Schedule. Additionally, I have provided quick reference images/radio buttons below the current team's crest image to view and alternate between each division opponent's schedule.

The week radio buttons are used to display (in a new browser window) the schedule for a given week including all byes and games for each team.

Within all schedules, team as well as week, click on an image to open up a new browser window of that team's official website, NFL.com, or SuperBowl.com respectively.

Regarding any formatting/display issues, I have tailored the website for Microsoft Internet Explorer only since the coding takes such an extensive amount of time. Simply use IE (screen resolution: 1024 by 768 pixels and a standard size monitor) instead of other browsers!!

Enjoy,

MadForPlaid

Members online

Latest posts