Dunbar signed

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Signed

B4 any wants to be an *******

I searched
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dear Lord, Dunbar is only two seasons from when he nearly finished the year with a 90.0 grading from PFF - the drop off is fast at many positions and CB seems to bite folks, but if he can be even 2/3 what he was then he could be the band aid fix we may very well be needing. Especially if King is down now.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dunbar has a very low bar to hurdle in order to be better than our backups at CB. While it would feel good to slam the front office for not having adequate backups, I recognize how incredibly hard and rare it is for teams to be well stocked at every position. Unfortunately I think that CB and LB are the two positions that lack any quality backups this season.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Dunbar has a very low bar to hurdle in order to be better than our backups at CB. While it would feel good to slam the front office for not having adequate backups, I recognize how incredibly hard and rare it is for teams to be well stocked at every position. Unfortunately I think that CB and LB are the two positions that lack any quality backups this season.
And it's truly difficult to find quality corners. Especially several of them. No team can truly sustain not having 2 or more of their top corners without a significant drop off.

Drafting Stokes wasn't exactly "s.e.x.y", but man you really have to invest in high talent corners.

Members online

No members online now.