Duds vs Jets

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alexander and Gary the only studs. Everyone else was a dud, highlighted by the offensive line and once again, the coaching staff.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alexander and Gary the only studs. Everyone else was a dud, highlighted by the offensive line and once again, the coaching staff.
Wilson was 10/18 for 110 yard and no touchdowns and like 3 of those completions were screen passes. How can you say the entire secondary were duds other than Alexander? Is it because they didn't make up for the shortcomings of our linebackers and DL?

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds:

Entire offensive coaching staff - get ur head out of your ars

Entire offensive line - lost.

This was the turning point of the season. Too tough of a schedule on the horizon. Maybe the Commanders will lay down, I rather doubt it.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wilson was 10/18 for 110 yard and no touchdowns and like 3 of those completions were screen passes. How can you say the entire secondary were duds other than Alexander? Is it because they didn't make up for the shortcomings of our linebackers and DL?
Defense was playing well, until our offense not being able to stay on the field for 4 minutes. So, we can't fully put this on the defense. That being said, they were not stopping the run.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs None except Jair Alexander

Duds Everyone

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense was playing well, until our offense not being able to stay on the field for 4 minutes. So, we can't fully put this on the defense. That being said, they were not stopping the run.
The secondary should not shoulder the blame for not stopping the run though. I personally thought the secondary was very good overall.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs None except Jair Alexander

Duds Everyone
Tonyan was a dud to you? What more did you expect from him other than 10 catches, 90 yards and 4 first downs? What about the rest of the secondary only giving up a total of 110 yards in the air? Eric Wilson gets no credit for blocking a punt?

This forum is hilarious to read after a loss. It's as if anything good that anyone did during the game didn't happen and everyone just puts their brain in low idle and calls EVERYONE duds without thinking. SMH

Last edited:

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tonyan was a dud to you? REALLY? Ten catches and 4 first downs isn't good enough from a TE? Or are we just tossing the baby with the bath water today?
I'm sorry, but I must have missed when he scored, oh he didn't? Then I must have missed him with a massive receiving game, wait he didn't have one of those either? Then I guess I must have missed all of those times when he got those first downs... Wait that didn't happen either? Then I guess you were wrong then. Stop acting up and accept this was just a really bad game.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is starting to remind me of the 2018 squad. It just isn't very good. The offense is bad, the run defense is awful, and I'm not sure what positive to take away. It's still early enough to turn things around, but we'll be lucky to win 8 games with the current level of play.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds:

Entire offensive coaching staff - get ur head out of your ars

Entire offensive line - lost.

This was the turning point of the season. Too tough of a schedule on the horizon. Maybe the Commanders will lay down, I rather doubt it.
They have a pretty good dline..so not counting on winning that one if both Newman and Myers are starting!

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I must have missed when he scored, oh he didn't? Then I must have missed him with a massive receiving game, wait he didn't have one of those either? Then I guess I must have missed all of those times when he got those first downs... Wait that didn't happen either? Then I guess you were wrong then. Stop acting up and accept this was just a really bad game.
So to understand your twisted logic correctly, if a TE doesn't produce 150 yards and touchdowns, then he was a complete DUD. So then by extension any player who doesn't score is a complete dud to you.

You're a dud, bro. And do try to follow along. I didn't say it wasn't a bad game. I simply said Tonyan was far from a dud.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The offensive line play was putrid. No excusing that. But, that being said, Rodgers still played a pretty lousy game all things considered. He had a few wow plays, but he also had several poor throws that killed drives.

Those were the two biggest contributing factors.

Defense played pretty solid as long as they could withstand it. But when the offense isn't sustaining drives, it becomes more difficult to get off the field defensively.

As a side note, how the hell does Aaron Jones only get 12 (I think) touches?

Seen a stat the other day that the Packers are 20-0 since 2019 when Aaron Jones gets at least 15 carries. Now I know a lot of that has to do with whether or not the run game is working. Obviously if it's working great, you keep feeding and that suggests well functioning offense and is the reason for the high volume of carries. But still.....20-0. And it's like pulling ****ing teeth to get LaFleur to dial up some offense for him consistently.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds- Where do you start?
Team is floundering and hapless. No heart and no leadership. MLF has lost this team. They don't play hard. A few good performances but all in all just pathetic. Need to make changes on the o line e

Reaction score
GB was averaging 49% of their Offensive touches to their Vet RB’s. They are down Cobb, Sammy and Christian and they reduce the targets/touches to 43% to that veteran group.

60 yards rushing all day?
3 points in the first half against the Jets at Lambeau?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB was averaging 49% of their Offensive touches to their Vet RB’s. They are down Cobb, Sammy and Christian and they reduce the targets/touches to 43% to that veteran group.

60 yards rushing all day?
3 points in the first half against the Jets at Lambeau?
It’s not like they were just getting it done. Both had some nice runs later. They also go stones at or behind the line a couple times too putting us behind the sticks. Dillon had 2 go thru his hands in the passing game and fumbled another. Not exactly a stellar day by anyone.

Members online

Latest posts