Duds vs Commanders

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Embarrassing.
After 7 games I'm calling it a season.
I love Batiari (sp), but he's spent so much time hurt he's just no longer a factor anymore.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of duds, and this isn't the most important issue at all in the game, but why try a series of laterals on the last play? Is that really the best option? Rodgers could have easily thrown it to the end zone from where they had the ball for a hail-mary attempt. Or given how far the DBs were playing off the line, they could have picked up another 10 yards on a short pass and tried a 60-yard field goal. Neither is very likely to work, but I don't like the lateral option.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: I’m being nice here AJ, Crosby, DC Packer fans
Duds: I’ll take up to much space typing here but everyone but those listed as studs.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds:
AR, sorry but he had a lot more bad throws, than good ones today.
Defense, you had a backup QB trying his best to give you the ball.
ST, another winning performance.
WRs, bad performance, again

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Preston Smith and Aaron Jones.
Duds: Playing baby ball. Offensive game plan. Tackling. The lousy in game coaching on both sides of the ball.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Myself for predicting they would get outplayed in the second half and lose which is exactly what happened. This team is pitiful. Sorry *** WRs sorry execution, I think they failed to convert a SINGLE third down. That in itself should tell you how pathetic, sad, sorry, and garbage this offense and the skill position players are outside of Aaron Jones. Yes Rodgers isn’t getting a pass.

This team as I said 2 weeks ago is NOT making the playoffs. They will probably finish below .500. Management sat on their hands and waited to bring in a wr which has cost them the season. The Queens have a comfy 3 game lead and i can legit see the Packers LOSING these next 3 games. They just don’t have it. This is NOT a good team. What a **** show!!

Thank goodness for my Buckeyes!!

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Jones, and I guess Toure kind of at least showed a pulse which is more than many of our offensive skill players could say

Duds: Gute’s roster construction, Barry’s defense, Amari Rodgers’ continued employment by the Green Bay Packers, the highest-paid CB in the league (AAV), and just about every other player active today

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although Rodgers was a complete DUD, the receivers completely out Duded him, hope these tequila shots made that make sense
Rodgers had one overthrow to Watkins early. That’s it. I’m not going to say he played great but he was far from bad.

We are lacking skill players and that should be glaringly obvious to everyone at this point.

Did you see that stick move Mcluaren put in Alexander? Who on our team can do that.

Hardly anybody is ever getting open and when they do they might not catch it.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The OL didn’t make much space in run game BUT I liked that OL lineup wise. Which was frustrating…WR would get open and either Rodgers would suck on the throw or they would suck on catching it.

It is insane how many plays just sucked from one side or the other of the passing game…clean up even half of those and it is a whole different game…

Also I don’t care what anyone says Rodgers is a Jay Cutler type at times when **** happens…that ball he fastball threw straight at Doubs feet and Doubs almost snatched it you’d have swore by Rodgers fit that he put it on Doubs’ chest…sorry Rodgers there are plenty of times to point finger elsewhere but you better freaking point it at yourself in the game when it is appropriate….don’t wait till the post game presser to take “ownership”

Reaction score
I’m seriously trying to find something good about this game, yet I’m just going to admit that we got beat by the better team. Washington is better than the Packers, not much, but they are better. It’s a sad day to be a Packer fan.

Our Defense actually was on that field for 37 minutes and only allowed 23 points. 3pts was off a Amari fumble. Our D also directly scored 7 points. They didn’t play great, but they played good enough to fir us to Win this game. Normally that would grade out as a B grade, but against WTF? it’s a C- grade. Not atrocious, but below expectation once again. I don’t put blame on our Defense for 3 points off Amari fumble. I had them in the -+17 points allowed. They allowed 20 so really not a big deal.

Dud: OFFENSE Dud
on a Day where the Defense couldn’t get off the field, we were out there for 22 minutes and got off a season low 47 snaps. That might be the lowest snap count in years? I’m guessing here. It’s bordering on a pathetic level of attempts for our RB duo. 14 points? Really?? 14 points is all you could muster in 4 quarters??

Punt
TD
Punt
Punt
Punt
Ran out of clock and purposely let :45 expire.

Punt
Turnover on Downs
TD
Punt
Ran out of clock (game expired)

I’m sorry but this is a regular recurring theme: 12 Runs all day???? 12???! We were winning
7-0; 14-10 and struggling in the passing game and we largely ignore our Running game?
Is there any team today that will have less than 12 runs for their RB’s???
13 of 16 teams ran the ball 21+ times. Only 1 team ran it less than 16 times.. the Packers (12).

F+

Last edited:

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Myself for predicting they would get outplayed in the second half and lose which is exactly what happened. This team is pitiful. Sorry *** WRs sorry execution, I think they failed to convert a SINGLE third down. That in itself should tell you how pathetic, sad, sorry, and garbage this offense and the skill position players are outside of Aaron Jones. Yes Rodgers isn’t getting a pass.

This team as I said 2 weeks ago is NOT making the playoffs. They will probably finish below .500. Management sat on their hands and waited to bring in a wr which has cost them the season. The Queens have a comfy 3 game lead and i can legit see the Packers LOSING these next 3 games. They just don’t have it. This is NOT a good team. What a **** show!!

Thank goodness for my Buckeyes!!
They are toast lol

Members online

Latest posts