Duds and Duds

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds=Everyone. One of the worst team performances I've seen in a long time. Both the offense and defense were absolutely awful. Hopefully it's an isolated bad game, but there was nothing in this game that made me feel optimistic going forward this season.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs

The new Punter, Crosby.

Duds EVERYONE ELSE!!

Mega Dud Aaron Rodgers. What the **** was that 2nd int...

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Many are going to harp on Rodgers, mostly because they've been waiting months to be able to do it, but this is an absolute failure of all involved. LaFleur and his staff had a miserable game plan. The offense played miserable all around. The defense played miserable all around.

This is honestly a burn the tape game. Reset begins tomorrow.

The Lions are going to get destroyed. Book it.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Many are going to harp on Rodgers, mostly because they've been waiting months to be able to do it, but this is an absolute failure of all involved. LaFleur and his staff had a miserable game plan. The offense played miserable all around. The defense played miserable all around.

This is honestly a burn the tape game. Reset begins tomorrow.

The Lions are going to get destroyed. Book it.

Well he can't be defended either. I think the biggest issue was that he just seemed so low energy all game and ... Man those two picks were brutal.

But I do agree that Matt LaFleur needs bricks rained down on his head. First for hiring that clown Joe Barry. Second for his ridiculous vanilla game plan. And third for not giving Love more play action passes and sticking him in sooner.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Well he can't be defended either. I think the biggest issue was that he just seemed so low energy all game and ... Man those two picks were brutal.

But I do agree that Matt LaFleur needs bricks rained down on his head. First for hiring that clown Joe Barry. Second for his ridiculous vanilla game plan. And third for not giving Love more play action passes and sticking him in sooner.
Not absolving Rodgers at all. He was awful. But I'm not seeing the low energy you speak of.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this is what we can expect from him. I don't trust him. He obviously doesn't care about winning and it's he's just along for the ride, wherever it goes. You can plainly see that in his reactions (or lack thereof) after all of his bad plays. And that second pick was like nothing I've ever seen from him before. Frankly, some on her will pile on for me saying so, but it looked intentional, given his past performance and obsession with NOT throwing picks.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's only one dud, and it's Matthew Patrick "Matt" LaFleur. Not only did he give his first stringers the preseason off, he didn't try to win those games with the players he did play. That's a surefire recipe for not having your team ready to play.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is where you lose all credibility. Utter buffoonery.
Oh, and since your reading comprehension seems to be lacking, you'll notice I said it LOOKED intentional. I never said it actually was. In other words, it was a perfect pass to the deep safety, 8 yards over his target's head.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I am not going to write Arod off after 1 game, but he does need help up front, and with his receiver, if his play slides after a few more games , then bench him but until he proves a liabilit, he is our best chance to go to POs, the defense is definitely not Rodgers fault, and I don’t have a problem with 1yr DCs.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MegaDuds

Defensive line - pushed around all day like rag dolls

Aaron Rodgers - I am starting to believe the rumors that he has a serious drinking problem. He looks like shit now he plays like it as well.

Aaron Rodgers (the GM) Cobb didn't get open once that I saw being covered by a fringe NFL CB.

Gute - for not trading Rodgers while he still had some value.

Duds
Everyone else except . . .

Studs
New punter

Jaire - don't think he gave up a pass

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not going to write Arod off after 1 game, but he does need help up front, and with his receiver, if his play slides after a few more games , then bench him but until he proves a liabilit, he is our best chance to go to POs, the defense is definitely not Rodgers fault, and I don’t have a problem with 1yr DCs.
After his crap this offseason do you really expect him to perform? Do you trust him to give everything he has?

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is where you lose all credibility. Utter buffoonery.
My question is has #12 given us any reason to believe what he says? He has planted that seed of doubt. With what he has done already, why is it so far fetched to think that he would go so low as to purposely play badly? Credibility? As far as I'm concerned, #12 lost all of his on last years draft day.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw a stat that read something like this-

Rodgers passer rating if he'd thrown every ball into the stands: 39.58. Rodger's passer rating today: 36.76

Pretty bad outing

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not absolving Rodgers at all. He was awful. But I'm not seeing the low energy you speak of.

Well, in his presser I just heard he mentioned it and I'm sure he was even admitting he himself was in that category.

Now I do believe you're right we will beat Detroit good next week, but beating those losers isn't going to prove much.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts