1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Drunk + Markers = Bad

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Zero2Cool, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I don't know the dude all markered up but I know the dude who did it.

Kind of makes ya think twice about getting totally blitzed at a party now.

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Wow that's bad. We never did it to that extreme but we did get some of our friends once in a while back in the day.

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This gives me an idea...

THANKS Z! :twisted:

4. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Poor guy now probaly doesn't want to sleep (and or pass out) in front of his friends

5. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    holy crap! i'd be kickin some serious butt if that happened to me!!

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ROFLMAO! I didn't see this in person but one season, my Dad's best friend's brother was so drunk, he passed out on the hood of the car. So, they everyone took a sharpie and autographed his stomach.

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    When i worked at a lead factory, my last day the guys grabbed me, and duct taped me to a picnic bench. They pulled up my shirt and all "autographed" my stomach. NO ONE WAS DRINKING EITHER! They did this SOBER! Then they LEFT me there! :lol:

9. Noisey Packer Fan

Noisey Packer Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Gosh with friends like that...... :p

10. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

Did ya get out?

heh

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Actually, my hands were duct taped over my head. The guys left me there in the lockerroom, and went downstairs to the lunchroom.
    It took me about 15 minutes, but i ended up tearing the tape (which was NOT easy) it took the hair (and some skin) off my arms. I walked around the room to calm down (i was pretty mad) and then walked into the lunchroom. You could have heard a pin drop! I heard whispers "How did he get loose?"
    Then, as i drove out of the parking lot, they had tied empty cans to my bumper. I drove about 100 feet, stopped and cut the strings.......they were all laughing. I got back in my car and started driving, and i STILL heard the most awful noise! (They had took off all my hubcaps and filled them with stones!) They yelled at me "Just drive! Just drive!" So i laughed, got in the car and clinked off into the night!
    Oh.....i forgot to tell you..........when they really liked someone, they would do stuff to them ALL night on their last night. I was in TERROR all night. I hid my street clothes behind the LOCKED door leading to the duct work. (I waited till no one was there, and popped the lock with with pocket knife) I KNEW the guys had a track record of messing with people's clothes.
    I THOUGHT i had outsmarted them.......after work, i went into the locker room and smugly popped the STILL locked door with my knife! I took out my shirt and pants (no problem there) but when i tried to pick up my shoes............they were SUPER GLUED to the floor!!! I had to pry them up with my knife (amongst tons of laughter!) which also took up pieces of the wood floor still attached to my shoes!