1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Drunk in the morning- Missed graduation day

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Lynch, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Jun 7, 2007
    Last wedensday was my school gradutionsday for the 1st and 2nd grades. it would start at 10:45 a:m so my friends and I decided the daybefore to meet at one of my friends arpartemnt at talk and drink.

So I arrived there at 8:30 and we drank Vodka mixed with fanta and some bottle of Cider before we went to school. I thought so far so good until I notced I couldnĀ“t go straight and ofcourse when we were at the entrence to the auditorium and I in particailly were not allowed to go in, because that we smelled booze and the way we walked. Then I past ut and the day ended at the hosiptal,luckely did I threw everyting up otherwise could it end real bad.

Anyone else done somehting speical during graduation day?
  2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Dec 8, 2004
    thats priceless...
  3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Nov 24, 2005
    My "special" thing was just to GRADUATE!
    I was a good student, but my Dad died during my junior year of high school. So my senior year was pretty much spent drunk all the time. And i missed more days then i went to school. I needed 2 credits to graduate, and just barely made it. Yet i still finished in the top third of my class.

When i went to college several years later i had well over a 3 point average. And my Mom died during my second year in college, and i missed a month of classes. Yet i caught up in all my classes and still had over a 3 point ave.
    I stopped going to school cause i didn't want anyone else i loved to die!