Drug testing??

Reaction score
Is drug testing done throughout the year? I continue to hear the Viking's fans whine and call Matthews out as a juicer. I don't believe it but I would like something to throw back in their face if I had some facts about drug testing. I have been explaining to the Viking's fan's that it's special therapy completed in a top secret place at Lambeau Field called a .................... weight room!!!!!!
Trapped

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are wanting to start testing for drugs in the players blood since the drugs stay in the blood much longer than they do in urine, dont know when they are going to start though.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
You think it's only the Vikings claiming that? You ought to hear them whining on the Bears message board.

Now that testing for HGH is about to begin, they are claiming his weight is WAY down as he probably stopped taking it. And his stats are showing it. It doesn't matter he deliberately lost some weight to get faster. It doesn't matter that teams are now double and tripling teaming on him. It's he was a juicer, and now he's not.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Commissioner Roger Goodell said Friday after the meeting that HGH testing would begin within the next two weeks. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello took to Twitter to announce the latest in the ongoing saga of potential HGH testing in the NFL.
"We're not guaranteeing any outcomes except there was an agreement to begin testing immediately," Issa told reporters after the meeting. "The other aspects of what you do with the tests will be resolved over the next many weeks, and we've agreed on a bipartisan basis to have the committee play a role if necessary."

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...-hgh-testing-to-begin-as-early-as-next-week/1

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Not just Vikings fans, Squealer fans complain too when they can't accept one player just might be a bad *** SOB, but if he was on their team they'd pamper him down with excuses like Big Ben. 2 interceptions in the Super Bowl and it was the "refs' that made us win lol priceless.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks to me Clay is the same other than getting leaner arms look the same,vike fans should worry about some of their players going off to jail.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has been going on for a long time. Philly fans were whining about him because of game 1 last year when he took out Kolb. Clay's sideline antics and hair flipping scared the hell out of some Eagles fans. If I recall, the Bills fans were up in arms because of Edwards.

I think they are hating on him in part because he is so good. It's also envy, they wish they had a player on their team of his caliber.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
People accused me of taking steroids. They claimed I can't be this funny without taking enhancement creams.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is drug testing done throughout the year? I continue to hear the Viking's fans whine and call Matthews out as a juicer. I don't believe it but I would like something to throw back in their face if I had some facts about drug testing. I have been explaining to the Viking's fan's that it's special therapy completed in a top secret place at Lambeau Field called a .................... weight room!!!!!!
Trapped

Just sour grapes by fans who are bitter because they had a chance at him and went with Percy Harvin instead.

But yes, to answer your question, drug testing is done throughout the season. It's not publicized (unless the player says something) and is done at random.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
They can do so many random tests a year. I don't think it's unlimited however. I have not seen the new drug testing policy. They had the old one online. Funny thing is most drugs are out of the system in less that 48 hours. The one that stays in the longest is THC.

Members online

Latest posts