Driver: Not ready to say Rodgers is better than Favre

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers receiver Donald Driver joined Florio for an entertaining segment of PFT Live Friday.** You can view the whole interview right here, but we were especially interested to hear his takes on Aaron Rodgers and the 2010 compared to their predecessors. Always engaging and honest, Driver wouldn’t say that Rodgers is the best quarterback he’s…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
I have no problem with him saying this at this point. He played with Favre for 3 times as many years as Rodgers. He gave Rodgers credit for being one of the best currently in the league, and I think a solid run (which is entirely within reason) will lift his standing in the league.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
too early for anyone to say Rodgers is better. Until he wins a SB its not really up for debate.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Donald Driver was smart on that call, him making a preference of Rodgers or Favre would of been classless, something he is not. If would of said Flynn, we would of probably all smiled and go what did he mean by that.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed thus far. It's a little bit premature for such lofty comparisons. I think sometimes I get caught up in Aaron's current high level of play and with Favre's current irrelevancy, I attend to ignore all of Favre's previous greatness.

I think with some years of experience, more playoff wins as well as SBs, this comparison should be revisited and thus, validated.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts