Driver Injury

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
NO DRIVER NO!!!

Depending on where the sprain is and its severity... we might have a less than 100% Driver for a good portion of the year.. a sprained arch hurts like a bugger and would affect him when planting or cutting on the routes... hoping for a mild sprain away from the arch...

Different prespective on this... this may help get Greg involved more in practices and games since he will need to shift into a different role. If DD recovers early in the season, this may be a good thing..... looking for that silver lining..

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO DRIVER NO!!!

said there still running more test to determine the severity of the injury

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO DRIVER NO!!!

Sportscenter just reported... Donald Drivers foot injury is not considered serious.

he should be available against philly opening night.

SHEW!!! dodged a huge on there. do we really have to play this last preseason game????

Pack93z

Reaction score
Re: NO DRIVER NO!!!

Sportscenter just reported... Donald Drivers foot injury is not considered serious.

SHEW!!! dodged a huge on there. do we really have to play this last preseason game????

Well the football gods like us today :)

That is why I think with Camp Lite that MM has chosen, we won't see much from the frontline players next week Vs Titans.

Reaction score
NO DRIVER NO!!!

See what people don't know is that Greg Jennings has supernatural powers.

He was obviously ticked off that he wasn't seeing as many balls thrown his way as he'd like, so in a moment of uncontrolled anger, he sprained Driver's ankle.

But no to worry! Gregorious is the consummate professional teammate, he made sure the injury was nothing too serious.

He just wanted to send a message to the coaching staff to get him more reps so he can be in top shape when the season opens, because should DD go down during the season, then Gregorious will be able to step in and we won't miss a beat.

I for one am glad Jennings did what he did.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks for the update, and so so glad hes okay...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Source

Green Bay - A relieved Ted Thompson left the distinct impression Friday that wide receiver Donald Driver would be available in 15 days when the Green Bay Packers open the regular season against

Driver, who did not meet with reporters, was wearing a boot to protect his sprained right foot. He was examined by team physician Patrick McKenzie, whose best guess is that Driver will play against the Eagles, according to the general manager.

"That's what we think will probably happen," Thompson said. "You never know, but we feel pretty good right now. We're lucky."

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great news, all!
I was about to jump out of my office building when a co-worker read that he'll be ready for the first regular season game.
Whew! That was close.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'm happy Driver is healthy and good. He's a good guy, although I was kind of looking forward to seeing how Jennings and Jones did as starters.

I'm glad we can wait for that though lol

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great news, all!
I was about to jump out of my office building when a co-worker read that he'll be ready for the first regular season game.
Whew! That was close.
I DID jump out of an office building after this happened!!!!!
(Thankfully i was on the first floor!) :lol:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score

all about da packers said:
See what people don't know is that Greg Jennings has supernatural powers.

He was obviously ticked off that he wasn't seeing as many balls thrown his way as he'd like, so in a moment of uncontrolled anger, he sprained Driver's ankle.

But no to worry! Gregorious is the consummate professional teammate, he made sure the injury was nothing too serious.

He just wanted to send a message to the coaching staff to get him more reps so he can be in top shape when the season opens, because should DD go down during the season, then Gregorious will be able to step in and we won't miss a beat.

I for one am glad Jennings did what he did.

Jennings DOES have supernatural poweers.

Once he was on his way into the stadium and he made a bunch of pigeons levitate... But nobody cared.

Pack93z

Reaction score

Jennings DOES have supernatural poweers.

Once he was on his way into the stadium and he made a bunch of pigeons levitate... But nobody cared.

So far this pre-season... the pigeons have gotten the better of him.... but just wait til the reg season :thumbsup:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts