Driver a second Pro Bowl?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we need to show some love to Donald Driver. Sure, he doesn't showboat, hold out, or cause controversy, but he's been the most CONSISTENT receiver in the NFL the past three or four years.

Before the Niner game, he already had 943 yards and six TDs. Then he absolutely exploded in the Niner game. I'm sincerely hoping he gets a Pro Bowl nod this year. After this week, he might have the NFC lead for yards, not sure yet. Plus, he has 7 TDs and a big ZERO fumbles. Plus, he plays his heart out and fights for every additional yard. How about it?

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He absolutely deserves it. The only other receiver worth talking about on this team is Jennings who is new and was hurt for a while. Driver has carried this passing offense on his shoulders. He is thrown to way more than other receiver on the Packers, and the opposing teams know it but still can't guard him.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He absolutely deserves it. The only other receiver worth talking about on this team is Jennings who is new and was hurt for a while. Driver has carried this passing offense on his shoulders. He is thrown to way more than other receiver on the Packers, and the opposing teams know it but still can't guard him.

that last thing is huge, when jennings develops further this offense could be pretty dangerous, because there isnt much to work with on our offense and driver still gets it done

Favre, Driver, Hawk, Kampman all go to the pro bowl i think

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that last thing is huge, when jennings develops further this offense could be pretty dangerous, because there isnt much to work with on our offense and driver still gets it done

There's a lot more deserving QBs than Favre that should go to the Pro Bowl

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:

In the NFC?

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
HatestheEagles084 said:

In the NFC?

the only qb in the nfc i can think of is drew breese.

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is Driver's competition? I'd say Steve Smith and Driver for Pro Bowl starters. Smith is almost unstoppable. Probably TO and Williams in there too. I know, I hate TO too, but I have to admit he's good.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is Driver's competition? I'd say Steve Smith and Driver for Pro Bowl starters. Smith is almost unstoppable. Probably TO and Williams in there too. I know, I hate TO too, but I have to admit he's good.

Not good enough to get in. He's not even the best WR on his team.

I'd go with Boldin or Jackson over TO

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That's because he and Romo have become buddy-buddy, but yeah TO can be a top receiver when he wants to be.

Roy Williams has put up some good numbers, espcially considering he is with the Lions. Holt and Colston would be the couple other guys.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DD gets my vote hands down ( for what it's worth ). Tough as nails and a class act too. I could never say enough good things about this guy !!!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Driver and Kampman are the only Pro Bowlers on the roster. Woodson might get in as an alternate and AJ Hawk is the long shot.

Favre while has played better this year has not played at a Pro Bowl level and will not get in. Brees, Romo, Bulger, Vick, and Manning will all probably receive more votes than Favre. Keep in mind it's 1/3 of the fans vote and 1/3 coaches and 1/3 players I believe.

So unlikely Favre gets in.

Driver, Roy Williams, Torry Holt, and Steve Smith get in from the NFC IMO. Though TO and Darrell Jackson could receive a lot of votes as well.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
any votes for colston from NO for the pro bowl, he certainly deserves to be looked at and will probably filter his way into the lineup as vets decline their invites

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
DD gets my vote hands down ( for what it's worth ). Tough as nails and a class act too. I could never say enough good things about this guy !!!

He really hopes he gets to go....so vote for him if you feel he is deserving.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts