Drew Bledsoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we need a qb for this year the cowboys are not playing him so we could go for him. I think it would be good b/c if Brett decides not to come back next year it would help push Arron to perform better and we would have a nice qb battle that would push each of the qb to work harder. Plus with Arron out for this year it would also have a good back up...

I don’t know what Drew Bledsoe’s status is in Dallas

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The trade deadline has passed so the only way would be for the Cowboys to release him. Then he would have to clear waivers up to the Packers spot. I don't see that happening.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers already have two statues at Lambeau Field...one to Curly Lambeau and another to Vince Lombardi. They are damn fine artworks.

Bledsoe as a statue in live action wouldn't make it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The Packers already have two statues at Lambeau Field...one to Curly Lambeau and another to Vince Lombardi. They are damn fine artworks.

Bledsoe as a statue in live action wouldn't make it.

:thumbsup:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Bledsoe won't continue in the NFL to be a backup. He looks so bitter on the sidelines. I don't know if one can blame him. This unproven guy takes his job , reels off three/four wins, performs very well and if thats not enough is rumored to be with Jessica Simpson.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol just because he said Jessica Simpson was his dream date or something a couple of weeks after he got dumped lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts