draft?

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who will we pick with our top draft choice in 2007?

After this game, we have no ofense, it is amazing how TT was unable to fix this area, no defense, it is amazing how Sanders destroyed all that Bates crated in just 6 months.

Tonight our ofense looked NFL Europe at best.

Tonight our defense looked CFL at best.

We have been out played, out coached, and beaten in ever angle of the field 30-0 before the 3rd quarter is embarrasing, they should be ashamed.

What keeps Brett from retiring tomorrow? This team, this GM, this coaching staff does not deserve to have Brett as QB...

Well as of today TT has not got a free ticket from me anymore...

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are right, a badly played preseason game against one of the best teams in the league is the end of the world. The Packers organization should just fold. Lambeau should be bulldozed down and football shall never be played in Green Bay again.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if we play like this all year then with the top pick, we take Adrian Peterson from Oklahoma.

Overall though you can't look at this other than a pre season game. It's a horrible outting tonight but it is what it is. The Bengals approached this with a game like atmosphere. Palmer has something to prove and Lewis is out coaching McCarthy.

If GB does 6 or 7 wins then I think Michael Bush RB Louisville might be possible. RB I think is a big need for us with Green probably gone after this season. Even if Green returns on another one year deal next season, we need some good young legs back there.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it is awful and I do understand not liking what you see but it is preseason. There are more negatives than positives in this game but there have been some good things. Cullen Jenkins has been doing pretty well at getting pressure on the QB. The run stopping has looked pretty solid. Chad Johnson has been invisible. BJ Sander had a 51 yard punt with great hangtime and Favre shook off early troubles and has been doing great. Last week the Packers played very well but it didn't make me think that the Packers were going to win the Super Bowl, they can play badly and it doesn't mean you should think they and everything they stand for are the worst.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
Yeah it is awful and I do understand not liking what you see but it is preseason. There are more negatives than positives in this game but there have been some good things. Cullen Jenkins has been doing pretty well at getting pressure on the QB. The run stopping has looked pretty solid. Chad Johnson has been invisible. BJ Sander had a 51 yard punt with great hangtime and Favre shook off early troubles and has been doing great. Last week the Packers played very well but it didn't make me think that the Packers were going to win the Super Bowl, they can play badly and it doesn't mean you should think they and everything they stand for are the worst.

What is wrong with you people? This is embarassing! This is our first team in the most important preseason game. Make excuses like usual, but this is awful.

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if this seaosn lgoes like it looks like it might, we need to draft the best player available. I think Adrian Peterson (RB from Oklahoma) could be a great pick, or Joe Thomas (LT-Wisconsin), and then move Tauscher to the inside. OUr line needs help. Defensively, we need let Hawk, Hodge, Jenkins, Cole, Collins, etc. to develope.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drew Tate and Albert Young those two Iowa boys (well not born in Iowa) but there very good but not looked at a lot by the media.

Members online

Latest posts