1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Draft Ted Ginn

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by paxvogel, Feb 9, 2007.

1. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He solves special team needs as returner and gives us deep threat we don't have and that Jarrett won't give us. If Lynch is available at 16 we might be able to trade down with Giants and still get him.

2. Drich318

Drich318 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If we trade for Moss then Ginn is off the table. I think Ginn will be gone before we pick at #16 anyways. He'll probably go #7 to the Vikings, or #11 to the 49ers.

3. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not a big Ted Ginn fan. I saw him on TV 6 or 7 times this year, and he's really just a 1 trick pony, IMO. I doubt he'll ever develop into a star, but it's obvious that many disagree with me

4. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not one of them. I think he's a big time project that will either be a good football player or a complete bust. I rather see GB draft Jarrett from USC or Bowe from LSU. There is just to much risk for a player like Ginn Jr in my opinion.

5. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Personally, I love Bowe and I think he's very underrated

6. Toronto_Cheesehead

Toronto_Cheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd rather Jarrett or Bowe too. If we're going for potential I'd rather take a guy like Rice in the second (he declared right?). When I watch Ginn play I see more of an athlete than a football player.

7. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sidney Rice is projected by most as a 1st rounder, and would have to get caught smoking pot or something to fall to us in 2