Draft tales and Brett Favre

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Imagine having ware instead of Rodgers. Both HOFers but we clearly would be hurting right now if we didn't have Rodgers

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
My opinion on Favre just dropped a notch (and I didn't think there were any notches below where he was!).

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was surprised when I read that they would have traded Arod away in the draft and pretty much picked him by default

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Favre was upset when a trade for Raiders receiver Randy Moss fell through during the 2007 draft. The Packers wanted to sign Moss to a two-year contract and wouldn't budge, while the New England Patriots relented to a one-year deal.

Brandt said he spent the rest of the draft listening to Favre's agent, Bus Cook, express his client's anger along with threats not to show up

* In 2005 the Packers targeted defensive players DeMarcus Ware and Marcus Spears, who were both drafted by the Dallas Cowboys. When the Packers' turn to draft at No. 24 arrived, Rodgers was the only player left with a first-round grade.

Brandt said the Packers would have entertained trade offers, but none came. "I think about how things would be different had Ware or Spears been available or if we had received an offer for that pick," writes Brandt.

For those Brett defenders...This is not some hear say this is coming right from Brandt, he wouldnt lie, would he??

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I tried ever so hard not to click on this link since his name was in the title...

ughhhhhh just added a bigger seperation for me!

Latest posts