Draft Day Superlatives

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Noticed you didn't have Christian Barmore in any of your list. Just an oversight? Arguably the top interior DL in the draft (Levi and Dayvion give him a run)

Good point. Under "like."

I don't know what the deal is with his attitude. There are rumors that he's considered "uncoachable." But he's good.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I don't know what the deal is with his attitude. There are rumors that he's considered "uncoachable." But he's good.

Dang, cannot believe I missed him. He is the only instant game changer at iDL I believe in the draft. Good catch @DoURant

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm strongly feeling a WR is set to occur in Round 1 and we will see a slight trade up in the 2nd or 3rd to grab a OT or a CB.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score

Dang, cannot believe I missed him. He is the only instant game changer at iDL I believe in the draft. Good catch @DoURant

I have a feeling he could be the guy that we are somewhat overlooking, with CB or WR dominating the 1st rd discussion.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I have a feeling he could be the guy that we are somewhat overlooking, with CB or WR dominating the 1st rd discussion.

In terms of position, athletic profile, and age, he would definitely fit their tendencies. It would just come down to how they felt about his alleged character issues.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I just don't get the feel he is a GB type guy. I sense a guy like McNeil or Osa fit the GB mold more in later rounds

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just projected first rounders or prospects?

Love:
  • Trey Lance, QB
  • Rashod Bateman, WR
  • Austin Watkins, WR
  • Cade Johnson, WR
  • Kenneth Gainwell, RB
  • Teven Jenkins, OL
  • Dillon Radunz, OL
  • Landon ****erson, OC
  • Osawaru Odighizuwa, DL
  • Cam McGrone, LB
  • Greg Newsome, CB
  • Caleb Farley, CB
  • Jaycee Horn, CB
  • Andre Cisco, DB
  • Ar'Darius Washington, DB
Like:
  • Kellen Mond, QB
  • Michael Carter, RB
  • Najee Harris, RB
  • Javian Hawkins, RB
  • Kadarius Toney, WR
  • AmonRa St. Brown, WR
  • Amari Rodgers, WR
  • Quinn Meinerz, OL
  • Walker Little, OT
  • Jackson Carman, OL
  • Aaron Banks, OL
  • Creed Humphrey, OC
  • Jalen Mayfield, OT
  • Jay Tufele, DL
  • Rashad Weaver, EDGE
  • Jamin Davis, LB
  • Chazz Surratt, LB
  • Tony Fields II, LB
  • JOK, LB
  • Jabril Cox, LB
  • Jevon Holland, DB
Understand:
  • Kyle Trask, QB
  • Terrace Marshall, WR
  • Travis Etienne, RB
  • Javonte Williams, RB
  • Penei Sewell, OT
  • Sam Cosmi, OT
  • Landon ****erson, OL
  • Daviyon Nixon, iDL
  • Levi Onwuzurike, iDL
  • Eric Stokes, CB
  • Christian Barmore, DL (between Understand and Dislike)
  • Micah Parsons, LB (between Understand and Dislike)
  • Trevon Moehrig, DB (I like Ar'Darius more)
  • Jaelan Phillips, EDGE (the concussions scare me)
Dislike:
  • Mac Jones, QB
  • Justin Fields, QB
  • Sam Ehlinger, QB
  • Feleipe Franks, QB
  • Jaret Patterson, RB
  • Chuba Hubbard, RB
  • Devonta Smith, WR
  • Tutu Atwell, WR
  • Rondale Moore, WR
  • Ben Skowronek, WR
  • Liam Eichenberg, OL
  • KJ Britt, LB
  • Dylan Moses, LB
  • Benjamin St-Juste, CB
  • Talanoa Hufanga, S
Cant wait to see how wrong I am lol.

Last edited:

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thats my deal with Barmore too. I like him.. but there does seems to be some merit to his "uncoachablity" and attitude via Bob McGinn. Doesnt seem to be a GB type of guy.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Thats my deal with Barmore too. I like him.. but there does seems to be some merit to his "uncoachablity" and attitude via Bob McGinn. Doesnt seem to be a GB type of guy.

Well they did draft Damarious Randall...

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
I just don't get the feel he is a GB type guy. I sense a guy like McNeil or Osa fit the GB mold more in later rounds

I think a bigger run stuffing DT would be nice to add, however, over the past two years, Barmore rushed the passer just shy of 500 times, recording a 92.2 pass-rush grade and a 19.7% win rate. I think having him next to Kenny would benefit both players tremendously. I also love that he is only 21 yrs old (turns 22 end of July) I think the lighter workload he had at Alabama adds a lot of tred to his tires and he is just scratching the surface to greatness.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Issues with
  • Mac Jones, QB
    • I guess I put him here because I think Jones is a little overrated.
  • Justin Fields, QB
    • Boom or bust
  • Sam Ehlinger, QB
    • cant throw
  • Feleipe Franks, QB
    • Athletic sure.
    • Off field issues(drinking problem??), coaches had a difficult time with him. Injuries.
  • Jaret Patterson, RB
    • I don't think his skills will translate into the NFL. For someone so compact, I'm expecting MJD like speed and explosiveness. Unsure about catching ability too.
  • Chuba Hubbard, RB
    • the fumbles.
  • Devonta Smith, WR
    • Probably my hottest take... I don't think his body can withstand the NFL
  • Tutu Atwell, WR
    • see D.Smith
  • Rondale Moore, WR
    • I like him as player and person (graduate college in 2 years or so? that's crazy)
    • his injuries concerns me and being only 178-180ish..
  • Ben Skowronek, WR
    • no comment.
  • Liam Eichenberg, OL
  • KJ Britt, LB
    • good thumper. that's all.
  • Dylan Moses, LB
    • overrated 5 star recruit. never lived up to the hype.
  • Benjamin St-Juste, CB
    • Reminds me of Stanley Jean-Baptise
  • Talanoa Hufanga, S
    • slow safety. plays with hair on fire but then cant make the tackle. I really understand see the hype on him.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Prospect I think will shock with a fall:

-Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame-- Sometimes these hybrid types are higher for the media than for NFL teams.

Prospect I think will shock with a rise:

-Payton Turner, ED/DL, Houston--
I think he's a better prospect than a lot of the guys who are in the 1st round mix.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will admit I wouldn't blame anyone trying to make a Owusu move now. Great value and talent for a chance at what he might be....he is still a gamble to me in the NFL given what he is, which is really not anything particular - however I'd understand the attraction to see.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Couple of us called Owusu

I thought there was a good chance he would drop to us, I didn't see a team taking him in the teens. However, I did think he would get drafted by someone last night, whomever drafts him today gets a 1st rd. talent. Tough when you are a guy who doesn't have a real position (tweener), it just takes a team with a vision on how to maximize his talents.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought there was a good chance he would drop to us, I didn't see a team taking him in the teens. However, I did think he would get drafted by someone last night, whomever drafts him today gets a 1st rd. talent. Tough when you are a guy who doesn't have a real position (tweener), it just takes a team with a vision on how to maximize his talents.

That is why he is tough for a GM to say use a 1. Your not drafting a S....a LB....your drafting just a defensive guy....granted an oober talented one, but still

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
That is why he is tough for a GM to say use a 1. Your not drafting a S....a LB....your drafting just a defensive guy....granted an oober talented one, but still
See ball, get ball. I did that when I coached T-ball with a fast smart girl. She was the youngest in an athletic family. No matter the field position except when she rotated through catcher. Her job was to get the ball when the less aware/knowledgeable players would watch it roll by.

Staff online

Latest posts