1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Z - Did Favre piss in your cheerio's?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pack93z, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I swear, someplace along the line Favre must have dated Z's daughter or something to that nature. A flaming Packer hater... Even in winning he still slaps around the franchise with is sarcastic pen. Putz!

2. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
  3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,484
    he says pack will win?

The snow worked to the Packers advantage just as the wind did for Chicago..

4. de_real_deal

de_real_deal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The idiot mentions how the Seahawks couldnt run because of the snow but mentions that Grant ran great. make up your mind Dr. Z.

He did mention the giants backup rb bradshaw. Guy looks really good.

5. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Hmmm I guess the Packers played on the dry portion of the field ;) .. we got pass rush and pressure in the horrible conditions, didn't we?

It is not just this attempt to derail the success of the Packers, it is his history of making excuses for the opposition when the Packers win. Yet if we lose.. he has only one target.. he is a ********. IMO.

6. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Yes he did.. the Packers I am sure seen it as well.. it is a bigger threat than Jacobs IMO.

7. DarkaneRules

DarkaneRules Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I sure hope that wasn't taken from a legitimate article in a newspaper. I think if that guy said that around most NFL analysts they would laugh at him.

8. Bertram

Bertram Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    What???

The Seahawks couldn't move the ball even when the field wasn't covered in snow, they scored two easy TDs because WE gave them a short field. They never played good in that game, they never moved the ball efficient.

Brett Favre and Ryan Grant torched the Seahawks except the two first drives.

9. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sadly, this is what I've come to expect from Dr. Z., who is a good writer for the most part, but has become cranky in his old age.

It's funny how quickly people like him have forgotten that last year the Seahawks beat the Packers ON A SNOWY FIELD.

Could it be that the Packers are a better team this year than they were last year, Dr. Z? Maybe, just maybe?

10. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Dr.Z may be a decent writer but for anyone who gets SI they know a monkey would be more accurate at predicting games then him

11. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    I think he should listen to the flaming refhead more often.. she seems to be more knowledgeable about the game than he. :razz:

12. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
  13. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is the stupidest sentence in the whole article. I hate it when these idiot writers spew out nonsense like this.

Yes it was a 1 point game for 3 quarters; AND THEY STILL LOST BY 20+ POINTS!!!

Give me a break. It's like saying Dallas had a chance vs NE because "Well, they were leading 24-21 in the 3rd!" Yes, and they still got their faces kicked in.

14. mi_keys

mi_keys Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I love how Ryan Grant can cut back in the snow but the Seattle defenders "flowing to the ball" (aka over-pursuing) can't cutback to tackle him. Had it been dry sure Seattle would've been to Ryan's holes quicker... but Mr. Grant would have been through them quicker too. It's one of the most pathetic and inconsistent arguments I've heard in about a month (ironically that's how long it's been since I've heard Skip Bayliss speak).

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    More like Dr. ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................. :wink:

16. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

haha, good one cheesey

17. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Dr. Z - Did Favre piss in your cheerio's?

NO, but the popcorn he has been eating has been pisssed in... Film at 11!

18. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe thats why those cheerio's i ate this morning tasted a little funny.

19. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Film provided by.............Bill Bellichick!!! :lol:

20. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you Legend! :wink:

21. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, getting serious...

I don't know what Dr. Z is trying to say. I thought the Seahawks, particularly on defense played extremely well. Afterall, they held the Packers juggernaut to only 42 points...

Granted, they gave up a few big runs to Ryan Grant... Also, I couldn't believe that the Seahawks offense scored as many points as they did... THAT came as a shocker.

DR. Z seems to be an Equal opportunity hater. Disrespecting the efforts of BOTH teams.

22. TheKanataThrilla

TheKanataThrilla Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This idiot knows that the Giants also play in the cold right? Bradshaw played pretty damn good against the Cowboys, and will be a challenge for our run blockers.

I don't know who this idiot thinks he is, but most pros will tell you that playing in the rain is a lot harder than the snow and Seattle is known just a little bit for its rainy conditions.

I feel my IQ dropping after reading that crap.