Down goes Palmer!

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure changes a playoff game when your QB goes down. Bengals QB Carson Palmer went down on the first series.

At least he got his big contract before it happened.

With Brett being forced out, Rodgers the only QB, what would the Packers do next year if Rodgers went down.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitna is a classic example of a guy forced to play too early, looking bad, then labeled a bust. Rodgers is better waiting and learning unlike Alex Smith and J. P. Loseman.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
Kitna is a classic example of a guy forced to play too early, looking bad, then labeled a bust. Rodgers is better waiting and learning unlike Alex Smith and J. P. Loseman.

i think you mean Loss-Man.

btw who labeled Kitna a bust? i've never heard anything like that in regards to him. he had a respectable season before they yanked him to put in Palmer, and at the time, some disagreed with the change (turned out to be a perfect decision of course).

in my opinion he's the best backup in the league...i could be forgetting somebody though.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:

i dont know what that has to do with what im talking about but okkkay. :roll:

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
CaliforniaCheez said:

i think you mean Loss-Man.

btw who labeled Kitna a bust? i've never heard anything like that in regards to him. he had a respectable season before they yanked him to put in Palmer, and at the time, some disagreed with the change (turned out to be a perfect decision of course).

in my opinion he's the best backup in the league...i could be forgetting somebody though.
Brad Johnson is the best backup QB.....unless he gets a starting spot somewhere else next season.

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently he has a torn ACL and MCL. Isn't that the same injury Culpepper has? Which means he will probably miss some of next season also. I feel bad for the Bengals/their fans.. as soon as they get something to cheer about this happens. I like watching them, they're an exciting team, hopefully Palmer will be back next season.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My intent was to show Kitna was overlooked.

Volek may be the best back up QB. Schaub and Kitna are good.
Brittle Brad Johnson while better than Culpepper is not a starting QB in the league anymore. He has not been sufficiently tough since the Packers broke his neck.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
My intent was to show Kitna was overlooked.

Volek may be the best back up QB. Schaub and Kitna are good.
Brittle Brad Johnson while better than Culpepper is not a starting QB in the league anymore. He has not been sufficiently tough since the Packers broke his neck.
He took all the hits this season just fine.
But, I don't think he's a starter either, just the best back up.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:

He was labeled a bust in Seattle, long before he came to Cincinnati.

Members online

Latest posts