Dope Sheet

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone read it?

I print out the whole thing every week, and have it handy for gameday. Its part of the ritual.
Here's this week's Dope Sheet.

Ryan, I'd actually like to see this as a quick link or a sticky that is updated each week before the game.

I love reading this thing.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be willing to do that if someone will be willing to email me the sheets and I can post them?

I am thinking a link on the left to a main page in the middle that would have a link to each of the previous weeks sheet as well as the most current for download?

It doesn't look like there is an automatic way of getting it from packers.com as each dope sheet has random numbers and team played initials in them.

Is this something that anyone else would like to have at your finger tips here?

Thoughts?

OP
OP
O

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I would be willing to do that if someone will be willing to email me the sheets and I can post them?

I am thinking a link on the left to a main page in the middle that would have a link to each of the previous weeks sheet as well as the most current for download?

It doesn't look like there is an automatic way of getting it from packers.com as each dope sheet has random numbers and team played initials in them.

Thoughts?

Wish I could help, but I'm not versed in scripts at all.

A link over there on the left sounds great though. When it updates each week (usually Tuesday) I can send you the link though, if needed.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you ORR or anyone else for that matter, see a need to go back and read the old ones?

OP
OP
O

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Do you ORR or anyone else for that matter, see a need to go back and read the old ones?

Not really, and I believe they are available throughout the year on packers.com, so people can always search for them later if they need it.

I foresee over on the left where you have "Gameday", where you could link the Dope Sheet, and various sites, articles, etc. to prepare fans for the upcoming game. Study up on the opponent and prepare. :wink: :D

OP
OP
O

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Good call on the additional content for Game Day, I like it... I like it...

McGinn does a weekly article that spells out the opponents base systems quite well, but I believe its on the "insider" content, so we may have some linking issues. I don't know much about that but I'm sure thier are other credible links.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why duplicate content? Any regular Packers fan would know to go to Packers.com for that kind of stuff.

I think sites should provide unique content. This one provides good discussion and possible rumor information as part of the forum. There's no need to duplicate information over several fan sites unless you are posting it for discussion.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i always print it off at work (11 pages) and read it when nothing is going on in the lab.

7th ranked rush defense against the leagues leading rusher. I smell...SHOWDOWN!

Members online

Latest posts