DONTE DIVINCENZO

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel that this kid Donte D. is one of the biggest sleepers in this draft! The bucks would be foolish to pass on a 6’5 slasher/ 3 pt shooting G if he’s available at 17! I hope there’s a new double DD Wisconsin sports fans will like but this time on the basketball court, come tomorrow night!

WITH THE 17th PICK IN THE 2018 NBA DRAFT...THE MILWAUKEE BUCKS SELECT...DONTE DIVINCENZO G VILLANOVA!

OP
OP
O

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel that this kid Donte D. is one of the biggest sleepers in this draft! The bucks would be foolish to pass on a 6’5 slasher/ 3 pt shooting G if he’s available at 17! I hope there’s a new double DD Wisconsin sports fans will like but this time on the basketball court, come tomorrow night!

WITH THE 17th PICK IN THE 2018 NBA DRAFT...THE MILWAUKEE BUCKS SELECT...DONTE DIVINCENZO G VILLANOVA!
LIFER PACKERS, BUCKS, & BREW CREW FAN! Elated about the Bucks draft pick tonite! This kid is special! Love Double D( Donald Driver)! Now get ready Wisconsin to love the new DD on the basketball court...Donte Divincenzo!!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well done. Saw the pick this morning and thought of your post.

Members online

Latest posts