Donald Driver- September 23rd.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this for real?

The last time Donald Driver had a Touchdown was September 23rd against the Chargers in week three? September 23rd? Week 3?

7 catches in his last three games for 50 yards?

Ohhhhh My! M.M., Brett, and D.D. are some sly cookies.

I just figured this out. It is a plan. They are playing possum. It is a set up. The Giants have not even factored him in to game film study.

Look for Driver to get 2 T.D.'s today.

You have to love Donald... I have heard not one peep or ***** from him about lack of opportunity.

R.P.

Reaction score
I was most impressed with Driver revealing this:

I remember talking to our receiving group right before we played Detroit, and I told those guys that those guys have a long career here, I'm winding down on mine, and I just ask that you guys get me to the Super Bowl. My biggest thing with them was Greg kind of mentioned, well, let's get you the past this Detroit game and let's get you to the second round playoff game. And then James threw his little two cents in and said he wanted to get me to the championship game. So now I'm here, and I think Ruvell told me today (Friday) that he's going to try to get me to the Super Bowl.

You gotta love DD, and apparently the WRs do too!

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I was most impressed with Driver revealing this:

I remember talking to our receiving group right before we played Detroit, and I told those guys that those guys have a long career here, I'm winding down on mine, and I just ask that you guys get me to the Super Bowl. My biggest thing with them was Greg kind of mentioned, well, let's get you the past this Detroit game and let's get you to the second round playoff game. And then James threw his little two cents in and said he wanted to get me to the championship game. So now I'm here, and I think Ruvell told me today (Friday) that he's going to try to get me to the Super Bowl.

You gotta love DD, and apparently the WRs do too!

WOW! That's really great! After Ruvell Martin gets us to the Superbowl, Driver is gonna bring the Lombardi Trophy where it belongs!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love DD, wish he could get some more passes his way so I would be estactic if he had a good day. I agree you have to love him fot his attitude.

Members online

Latest posts