Donald Driver on Mike and Mike

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
If you can listen to ESPN radio where you live donald driver will be interviewed on mike and mike at 9am eastern time

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, listened to it. DD sounds really confident. That makes me happy.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Not much. Just that Driver wasn't concerned with the field or weather. Pretty much it. They asked him about the Chicago D and she said that they swarmed to the ball etc.. Not much else was said that I can remember.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for posting Sarah!!!

Donald wants to go to the dance!!! I wanna dance with DD!!!!

I'm so excited about this game, I just can't stand it..I don't know how our guys do it!!!! :wacko:

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver is all class and a true Green Bay Packer. I was happy we signed him to a contract extension in the off season and I hope we have a couple solid years out of him. Favorite thing to see while watching Packers: Donald Driver get a huge gain then shimmy his shoulders after the play and point his hand downfield. GO PACK GO!

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here ya go!

Attachments

• 1195921500.jpg
    1195921500.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 225

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver is all class and a true Green Bay Packer. I was happy we signed him to a contract extension in the off season and I hope we have a couple solid years out of him. Favorite thing to see while watching Packers: Donald Driver get a huge gain then shimmy his shoulders after the play and point his hand downfield. GO PACK GO!

5 million next season is alot of money for a WR that has 1/2 the receiving yards he had the year before.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Pretty good listen. I think DD will be one of the most loved packers of all time- at least by this generation. He's the opposite of someone else i'm thinking of. He's done things the right way since day one.

Members online

Latest posts