1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dolphins/Packers televised distribution map

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by bigdave, Oct 22, 2006.

1. bigdave

bigdave Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    For anyone wanting to watch this game. Only the real fans would be interested as together we have 2 wins;)

I have he invaluable NFL Ticket, so, I may catch this and several other games at the same time.

[​IMG]

2. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks, bigdave!! one of us is about to win our 2nd game of the season - pretty pathetic, huh?!? ;)

3. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The map is wrong, we here in Upper Michigan get the Packer game on WLUK out of Green Bay. :beersign:

4. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure where I am streaming from, but it says I'm getting Packers.. though I'm not sure, it said I was getting it when we played the rams as well but that was a lie!!! friggin fox

5. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    christ I'm getting the bengals game

6. packinducks76

packinducks76 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    poop i'm a three hour car drive away from being able to watch the game, do I dare?

7. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Do the Packers have some massive following in northern CA/southern OR? That's wacky how just that small pocket got the GB @ MIA game.

8. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wonder what makes that part of Southern Oregon and Northern California a Packer/Dolphin friendly region.