1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dog the Bounty Hunter gets arrested

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Zero2Cool, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    [align=center][​IMG][/align]

2. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya this has got to be about the dumbest thing ever. Lets arrest a guy who catches a rapiest because we have nothing better to do. We could be out catching killers but no we are to worried about putting a guy behind bars because he did the right thing.

Does anyone else see a major problem with this? Our Government really needs to wake the F Up on this one, my god.

3. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah it's idiotic.

4. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    I was stunned when I heard about it. I wonder if he'll get huber so he can continue his show lol

5. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Why didn't Mexico send a bounty hunter?

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Probably some guy trying to make a name for himself....."SEE??? I arrested DOG!"
    Yeah....lets pull one of the FEW people that get the bad guys off the street and throw HIM in jail.....yeah.....thats smart.

7. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Dog and his croonies were not allowed into the Associations covention last summer in Las Vegas. My brother in law is a licensed bounty hunter and the association and police officials say he has broken almost every code of conduct and law associated with apprehending and arresting suspects.

But Beth now, she can she has secret weapons, that are definitely not concealed.

8. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    There was a $million some reward for the rapist. So if Dog gets the money, the Mexican govt. doesn't.

They don't give a rats *** about shipping known and wanted drug dealers to the U.S. for trial.

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I saw Dog & Beth on TV this morning, and they didn't get a dime of the reward. In fact, it cost them all the money they had at the time to get this scumbag off the streets. The criminal was in Mexico illegally, and Dog did a citizens arrest. He said that at his arraignment, the judge told him that he respected what he did, and would have even gone with him. Now, 3 years later they want to go after him?
    The rich rapist was out on a MILLION dollars bail when he ran to Mexico. The judge had dropped it from the 10 million it first was.
    This guy had 87 counts against him, and had a "get even" list when he was caught in Mexico. Included on it was the trial judge. This scumbag probably would have had people killed for being witnesses against him. Heck, he sure had the money to have it done.
    He tortured and raped, and FILMED it while he did it. To me, this piece of dirt should have been taken out in the desert and buried alive for what he did to these defenseless women.
    I mean, he FILMED HIMSELF commiting these crimes! Is he guilty???Uh.....i think so! If someone did that to MY loved one, i'd string the guy up myself!!!
    Of course I would be the one ending up going to prison for killing the poor dirtbag.

10. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    bounty hunting is illegal in mexico. I'm sure that we have an agreement with the country of mexico about extraditing criminals. It's not like we were going to break international law just for dog. Just the fact that the mexican government pursued him tells me alot why all their citizens are flooding across the border.

11. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Mexico refused to extradite Luster to the US, but the US is willing to extradite Duane to Mexico.

Something seems phucked up there.

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I agree Zero.......hey, lets let the REAL criminal go, and lock up the guy who brought him to justice! Yeah, that seems real smart.

13. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Just watched the special show on this. What a freaking bunch of bullshit. The more I think about it the more pissed off I get.

American rapes 86 women.
    Flees to Mexico to hide.

American's spend their own money to capture criminal.
    Spend days in mexican prison.
    Post bail.
    US refuses to pay reward rendering the capture very costly to the bounty hunters.

Three years later the US hauls them in and court hearings are set.

WTF

86 women were confirmed raped. who knows how many others there were. luster was captured with date rape pills and other things to continue raping. he also had a journal of sorts with over three dozen names to get 'payback' on as well as plans how to capture someone to rape them.

Yet, we, the US put the men who captured this white horseshitfuck behind bars?

**** the mexican laws against bounty hunting. Judging from how many mexicans flee their OWN country to the US maybe they need more help cleaning up their country and should be THANKING Dog instead of trying to put him behind bars.

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    What a perfect name for this guy....."LUSTer".
    They should have just taken this scum, chained him up, and let all 86 of the women he brutalized take their shots at him. Now THAT would be JUSTICE!!!
    Dog should be given a medal, not be locked up.