Does Life Get any better?

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Game Day!

9:55 AM West Coast Time. The Raiders play in 5 minutes. The Packers take the field in 4 hours time.

6 sheets of paper on my clip board, 20 blank sheets below them for note taking. The Sunday L.A. Times Sports Page and a perfect Sunday.

Page one: Print out of the odds from Vegas.com

Page two: The Raiders depth chart printed out from nfl.com.

Page three: The Kansas City depth chart printed out from nfl.com.

Page four: The Packers depth chart printed out from nfl.com

Page five: The Steelers’ depth chart printed out from nfl.com.

Page six: All of my picks on a spread sheet that I can update scores on with a pencil.

The Sunday L.A. Times sports page.

Thank God I am Catholic and can go to mass on Saturday night. Sunday is all about Game day. I swear God is a football fan, and the only mistake he made was proclaiming that the 7th day was for rest. The 7th day was for Football.

The only game this morning on cable here in La Jolla, California is the Chargers game. I am heading down to Trophys to watch the 27 something screens of football but will be seated in front of the T.V. with the Raiders game on.

Two coffee’s with a shot of Baily’s Irish cream to start the day off while reading about the Bruins loss in Arizona, the Irish win, the Hokies loss to Miami, and that 100 year old coach from Penn State who still has the balls to get it done.

After the two coffee it will be the second half… Time to have a drink with my good friend Jack. Jack and water with a little ice is perfect for the second half.

Raiders win in K.C. That is three wins in a row for the Raiders, life is good.

1PM…. Walk back from Trophys… Because the Packers Steelers game is on cable here in the San Diego…. Cook a slow pot of home made Pasta sauce… watch the Packers beat the Steelers 28-21 Does life get better than this?

I think not.

May all my friends on this forum have a geat day and enjoy a Packer win.

RP

Reaction score
Great day?? You have it made RP, I on the other hand have an assignment due tommorow, test to study for, and another two assignments to begin that are due this week! But I figure with the game being on locally here, I can multitask. Afterall, you gotta have your priorities straight, and what is more important than watching the Green and Gold play? :D

Members online

Latest posts