Does GadoWells excite you?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Wells\Klemm switch should have happened 7 weeks ago, but due to Coach CooCoo Bananas at the helm, it took 7 weeks. Flanagan has been bad at center, but has straightened up. With all that said, how would we have a running game though with Ahman,Najeh, and Tony hurt? Samkon Gado. Some kid out of nowhere comes through and works his butt off. The first GN runner to get 100 yards since LAST NOVEMBER. LAST NOVEMBER. one more time, for the skeptics, LAST NOVEMBER. We know Favre can work with chatty\driver\thurman\anybody...and the defense has been super impressive...so...

Does this excite you? I know it's only our second win, and it is week 10, but this is good stuff. This IS the missing peice that we needed. People would say "How could they fix this..." and since we cant fire sherman yet, he finally fixed his one glaring coaching mistake, Klemm!

I am very excited...the rest of the year should work out well, and I hope Gado comes back next year. He's my Nigerian prince.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Got a little "man crush" on Gado...Tromadz...?

that's ok..glad you were willing to share with the group....

(now bring back Dorsey Levens as a compliment to him...and if he doesn't turn out to be a fumbler..then the Pack can stitch something together with the running game...)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I can't get excited over a guy fumbled twice :(

As our record reflects, the ball doesn't always bounce our way. I've read/heard that they were 'not his fault' and just solid hits on the ball.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't get excited over a guy fumbled twice

Did Ahman ever excite you? Cuz ya know, he fumbled a lot. Gado might not be a fumbler(with reps and training). Ahman...IS...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I can't get excited over a guy fumbled twice

Did Ahman ever excite you? Cuz ya know, he fumbled a lot. Gado might not be a fumbler(with reps and training). Ahman...IS...

Nope. Ahman scared me when he ran the ball. I never knew if he was gonna hit on a fumble streak again.

Thanks for agreeing with what I said about Gado :)

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad Wells is in there. Klemm wasn't getting the job done. It's still too early to say if Wells is the permanent answer, but we might as well find out if he is, or if that spot needs to be addressed again in the off season. Hopefully Wells is the answer and we'll continue to improve this season and beyond, if not, it's not like Klemm was knocking anyone off the ball anyway.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frankly, the only thing that excites me about Gado is his attitude and fire. It's so gratifying to see a guy come out of nowhere and give it his all. I don't see him as a long-term RB for the Pack...there are so many young RBs coming into the league that the odds are againest him. I DO wish him the best though. Great PR story.

Members online

Latest posts