does Favre regret coming back??

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know they played the Super Bowl Champion Saints in the SUPERDOME, but holding the VIKES to 9 points, the receivers need a lesson on how to run routes in Minnesota...once the Saints took Shianco away from Favre, it was over for him...I really believe Favre didn't consider the possibility that the Vikings wouldn't be as strong as they were in 2009...if he finished this season without even making it to the playoffs, that's just sad...for the Vikings and their fans...GONNA PUT FAVRE AND THE VIKES ON THEIR *** TWICE THIS SEASON WAIT AND SEE!!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I have a feeling the Vikes are staying up late to fix a lot of the problems we saw in the opener and a lot of that was simply Farve and his receivers all being rusty (God, I sound like a Viking fan). I think they'll get better and when Rice makes it back they'll be dangerous.

I'm hoping to go 1-1 against them.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They looked bad and at times Favre looked like he didn't want to be here, but I think that will change with time. The difference between this year and last year is they started the season with two cupcakes last season. Not so this season.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a feeling the Vikes are staying up late to fix a lot of the problems we saw in the opener and a lot of that was simply Farve and his receivers all being rusty .

52 of vikings maybe, but Favre went to Hattiesburg after the Saints game.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are 16 million reasons he's o.k. with being back. And they're all guaranteed.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Pack beats him, then he SHOULD regret coming back.
Why?
Because then a perfect 2-0 record will be forever lost.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reguardless of this season, you know some team will offer him a spot next season

BigDaddyKaine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre regrets retiring for the first time because I know it kills his soul being the QB for another team besides the Packers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts