Sam Shields- major keep'em
Jermichael Finley- drop'em, he most likely wont play again
James Jones- keep'em
John Kuhn- keep'em
Evan Dietrich-Smith- keep'em
Marshall Newhouse- drop him like a prom night dumpster baby
Andrew Quarless- keep'em .... he is all we have and is serviceable
Seneca Wallace- drop'em like a 10 ton weight
James Starks- Hmmm.....IDK? We have D. Harris coming back and J. Franklin.....might be time to let'em walk
Rob Francois- he's cheap, and a back up.... keep'em

D3uc3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think he'd sign regardless of the offer...he wants to be able to do more within the defense. He has every right to choose to move on.

Frankly this one's on Packers scouts and TT for not recognizing that he wouldn't be content eating up double teams his whole career. Pretty sure that was a concern when he was drafted...he might be a whole different player in the 4-3 (though it's unlikely as I'm pretty sure he played plenty in that sort of role in nickle packages etc).

Honestly we don't need him back that 8 million could be spent resigning players who have shown their love for, playing for the Packers, such as Jones, Neal, Kuhn, and maybe Quarless if the price is right.

OP
OP
Bagadeez04

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly we don't need him back that 8 million could be spent resigning players who have shown their love for, playing for the Packers, such as Jones, Neal, Kuhn, and maybe Quarless if the price is right.

Yea $8mil at this point has got to be off the table I would think...but guessing he wouldn't lower his price.

Only way I can see Packers keeping him is if they franchise him and try to give him another year to show something...I would think that's unlikely. What would be the hit to franchise him anyways?

D

Deleted member 6794

Yea $8mil at this point has got to be off the table I would think...but guessing he wouldn't lower his price.

Only way I can see Packers keeping him is if they franchise him and try to give him another year to show something...I would think that's unlikely. What would be the hit to franchise him anyways?

The franchise tag for a defensive end would be $13.385 million, no chance the Packers are going to franchise Raji.

Members online

Latest posts