Does anyone have JSOnline Insider Subscription?

wils0646

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a lot of us would like to see Tom Silverstein's article in which he grades all of TT's recent moves. Anyone out there that would like to post the article? Bueller?

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have and it rocks, and you should get one, it's not expensive.

I can reveal that there are 7 significant good moves, of which none are draft picks or the signings of Pickett and Woodson.

There are 2 bad moves that has something to do with a certain guard and a certain safety.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
copyright infringement does

This is true.

It is protected by copyright law. It is not to be copied and distributed to any public forum or publication... Blah blah blah... (Where is our good freind T.O. PackFan to explain this when we need him.)

Bottom line is a copyright is inforced by our good conscience.

R.P.

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't believe it is illegal to provide a summary here with specifics included.

Reaction score
I don't believe it is illegal to provide a summary here with specifics included.

Well based on Bertram's description, signing Manuel and drafting Colledge would be my guesses on the two bad moves stated by Silverstein.

The 'good moves' are a bit more tough (and intriguing) given they aren't the Pickett and C-Wood signings, and aren't about drafting any players (if I understood correctly).

I'd guess that Thompson extending Harris and Driver (plus others I may have missed) with more than one year remaining on their respective contracts is on the list of good moves. Surely learning from the Walker situation and making sure it didn't happen again was good.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Colledge was drafted to replace Clifton in the future. He just happens to be versatile enough to play LG, however he sucks balls at it.

We can't call Colledge a bad move, yet.

Klemm, was a bad move so was the other guy we picked up to help the OL.

3 years before declaring a draft pick GOOD or BUST ... in my opinion anyhow

Members online

Latest posts