1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Do You Wear Packer Gear?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by El Guapo, Dec 12, 2012.

?

Does superstition play a role in what you wear for a Packer game?

1. I wear the same thing while watching every game...or the Pack loses

33.3%
  2. I generally wear a jersey/shirt/hat/etc but I'm not superstitious

40.0%
  3. I wear something if I remember, but it's not a big deal

26.7%
  4. My butt looks too big in Green & Gold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,457
    I'm assuming that 95% the folks on these forums wear some kind of Packer gear when the watch games. Feel free to describe what you wear and why, but be sure to take the poll. I'm interested in knowing how many of us

2. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Every time I wore my Superbowl XLV shirt we won, If I did not, we lost. But I had to have put it on before the game and wear it through the whole thing. Oddly enough I wore my Favre jersey when we played the Colts... I know it does nothing, but it makes me feel like I'm contributing. You never know, there's a story in a book about a king who slapped the dirt with an arrow because a prophet told him to. Turns out every strike gave him a victory over his enemies. He got scolded for not smacking the dirt more. Those religious among you might know who I speak of.

3. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    Haven't had much luck wearing modern day stuff, throwback jerseys seem to work out best, blue and gold or when the gold doesn't touch the white stripes seems to give good vibes.

4. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +626
    I wore a jersey one time during the past six years while watching the game... last year's NFC Playoff game vs. the Giants

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. LZ13

LZ13 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    If I am watching a MN-GB game with some Viking fans, I gear up to the hilt. Otherwise, maybe, maybe not.

6. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    The Packers win because of the clothes I wear and all of the other game time rituals I perform. I think I deserve a Super Bowl ring.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Usually rock my Rodgers jersey or "Rodgers Knows" t shirt. Not superstitious tho.

8. Vladimirr

Vladimirr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +103
    <---------- Yes.

9. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +484
    I have to wear the same colors that they are wearing... If they are on the road I wear a white jersey with gold shorts... if they are at home I wear a green jersey with gold shorts... they tricked me this year against the Rams when they wore Green jerseys on the road... I had to run and change before kickoff... SMH

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    I switch between number 12 and number 80 but i ALWAYS have one of those two jerseys on for the games. for some reason i kept my #4 jersey, but obviously have not worn it since 2007...it is in the closet where it will probably remain forever unless i decide to burn it some day.

11. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    I have to wear my Jennings jersey with the same jeans the same packers undershirt a packer hat and the green shoes. Also the games we lost I was wearing the same color boxers as the other team.. My fault I can tell you that won't happen again!

12. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    I have a favre jersey to instead of burning it I crossed out favres name wrote Rodgers above it then wrote MVP underneath the 4 "Rodgers 4 MVP" can't beat that!

• Like Like x 1
  13. rawalabhay

rawalabhay Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    Have a 21 Woodson (Reebok Jersey), 12 Rodgers (Reebok XLV superbowl Jersey and Nike Jersey). I rotate between them. But we win most games I wear my Woodson jersey. My profile picture is from XLV superbowl, the dog even sports a Packers bandana and tag on gameday!

14. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    I have to figure out which shirt is gonna work. If they lose, obviously I chose poorly. Next week I'd wear a different one. If I chose right, I'll wear that one until it loses its mojo. Important stuff.

15. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,082
    I have jerseys and shirts. I wear the t shirts during the week sometimes

16. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +869
    On game days, I ONLY wear Packer gear. Even if it is a work day (Monday or Thursday) when I wear one of my nicer collared Packer shirts.

It's just a rule that I live by.

17. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,082
    I'm a cubs fan. Was in SF during the bears niners Monday night game and was wearing my cubs shirt during the day, a bunch of bears fans tried to include me in their ra ra thing they had going. I was happy to inform them that I'm sane and would only root for the packers. Awkwardness ensued after

18. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211
    Last year was the year of the Reggie White Authentic Superbowl jersey. This year is a combo Woodson jersey with "Packers XXXXXXL Unathletics - We drink beer" shirt. I say combo because starting with what I ended with last week and then adding or subtracting one at half if we need a change of luck ;) Its only crazy if it doesn't work.

19. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    I always have something Packers on when I watch them play, and about 75% of the time when they aren't.